Job Title: Social Media and Marketing Manager
Company: Key Rehabilitation
Location: Topeka, KS (Remote)
Key Rehab is a physical, occupational, and speech-language contract therapy company operating throughout the Midwest. We specialize in servicing customers in post-acute care settings such as skilled nursing homes, home health agencies, and assisted living settings. In addition, Key offers GeroPsych senior mental health services, Minimum Data Set (MDS) support, and supplemental staffing in many of these same settings. We are growing quickly in all areas of the organization. Key Rehab is looking to add a full time Social Media and Marketing Manager who will provide recommendations in all areas of digital marketing and added support to marketing collateral. This position is remote and salaried at $50k per year. Skilled Nursing experience or other Long Term healthcare experience is required.
Creative Content Development:
- Proficiency in creating compelling content, including written posts, visuals, videos, and interactive media.
- Storytelling skills to share success stories and showcase our impact.
- Monitor industry trends and incorporate them into our strategy.
- Foster a vibrant online community by actively responding to comments and messages.
- Collaborate effectively with marketing team, therapists, and management to ensure a unified brand message.
- Follow and comment on current client posts. Follow organizations that are potential new business opportunities.
- Basic graphic design skills and experience with design tools such as Canva.
- Ability to integrate social media into broader marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge and experience with basic design tools for social media and marketing, i.e., Adobe Photo Shop or other graphic design software, videography, and website content.
Data-Driven Decision Making:
- Utilize social media analytics to assess performance and make data-driven adjustments.
- Continuously optimize strategies based on key performance indicators.
- Stay current with evolving social media platforms, algorithms, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years proven track record in managing social media platforms in senior living, healthcare, or medical rehabilitation industry .
- Skilled Nursing experience or other Long Term healthcare experience required
- Proficiency in managing various social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Demonstrated ability to grow and engage social media audiences.
- Ability to effectively communicate the benefits and competitive advantages of our services.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills.