P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
First Aid Beauty, a top prestige skincare brand in retailers such as Sephora and Ulta, is looking for a Social Media and Influencer Marketing Coordinator to support day-to-day social media and influencer marketing initiatives, campaigns and strategy. The Social Media and Influencer Marketing Coordinator will report to the Brand Manager, Social Media and work closely with the social media and influencer marketing teams. This role will be located in First Aid Beauty’s Boston-area office.
The Social Media and Influencer Marketing Coordinator will…
- Assist with daily community management of all social channels, focusing on TikTok and Instagram, including responding to questions and engaging with fans (and fans-to-be!).
- Monitor TikTok trends and content, with the goals of creating, editing, strategizing, and sourcing trend-driven video content (create/source minimum of 3 pieces of content per week)
- Assist with content creator relationship building and sourcing social content needs
- Act as liaison to creative team for social content requests
- Assist with social media send-outs/giveaways/surprise-and-delight moments
- Identify top-performing UGC content across social platforms to be reposted on owned channels
- Influencer Marketing
- Identify and onboard a broad spectrum of new-to-brand influencers, with a focus on Tiktok
- Help ideate creative mailers, events and other engagement tactics to generate organic influencer mentions
- Assist with management of Octoly microinfluencer campaigns
- Monitor and track influencer mentions across social media channels.
- Oversee influencer product mailings
- Assist in campaign tracking and recapping influencer campaigns
- Create weekly competitive reports to share other brands’ key social media, community management, partnerships, and influencer marketing initiatives
- Other marketing-related tasks, as needed
- Travel for events and meetings, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred in Marketing, English, PR or related field)
- 1+ years of professional social media or influencer marketing experience (can include internships)
- Live in or be willing to relocate at your own expense to within 50 miles of Boston, MA
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of beauty and lifestyle influencer and social media landscape (key players and trends)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create compelling social media content, including TikToks and Reels
- Creative and strategic thinker who is not afraid to suggest out-of-the-box ideas
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities
Keep in Mind:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.