Job Title: Social Media and Influencer Manager
Company: GoodSport Nutrition
Location: Evanston, IL
CHICAGOLAND-BASED SOCIAL MEDIA & INFLUENCER MANAGER
**Social Media - Influencer - Field Activation **
We are looking for a passionate, detail-oriented creative team member who has a LOVE FOR SPORTS, sports nutrition and doing GOOD! As our Manager of Community Engagement, you will be responsible for enhancing our presence across social media channels and effectively engaging our online and offline communities to drive awareness, affinity and trial of our first-of-its-kind natural sports drink.
Our ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of social media marketing and community engagement experience and a desire to work on a ground-breaking product in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. This role requires a scrappy attitude and a steady stream of ideas to build community, generate UGC and positive conversations about our brand.
The right person is results-focused and analytical, with a solid background in social media management, influencer marketing and affiliate programs and has the ability to create meaningful connections with members of our community.
**What You’ll Do **
- Create and execute social media calendar around established brand pillars
- Create storylines and engaging content
- Ensure content strategy and brand voice is implemented consistently across all owned and emerging channels
- Manage the brand’s channel strategy to build larger, more engaged audiences
- Responsible for community management, including monitoring and managing comments and messages, listening and sentiment analysis, trending topics and real-time interactions with community
- Develop, execute and manage influencer program, including sourcing, briefing, content feedback and revisions
- Co-develop brand ambassador and/or affiliate program (with Marketing Director and agency partners)
- Execute day-to-day brand ambassador and/or affiliate programs
- Build and manage content library
- Schedule and manage photo/video shoots
- Create dynamic social content for a range of initiatives
- Report metrics monthly
- Attend events that may take place on weekends and/or outside of 9-5 schedule
- Ability to travel as needed (less than 15%)
- Ability to work from Evanston, IL office minimum of 3 days a week
Who You Are
- STRONG LOVE OF SPORTS AND DOING GOOD
- 2-4 years of experience of community/social media management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Ability to follow through on projects and drive them to completion, possess a strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think outside of the box to create campaigns that align with brand strategies
- Proven history of growing communities, engagement and brand advocacy
- Deep understanding of current and emerging social media platforms
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with partnering and onboarding influencers
- Creative eye for copy, video and design with experience working with designers
- Organized, self-directed and able to work independently
- Data-driven with proven analytical and ROI reporting skills
- Eligible to work in the US
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Flexible work environment with both in-office and remote tools
- Opportunity for company stock program
- Culture focused on performance and character
- 14 days PTO + generous paid holiday time off
**About GoodSport Nutrition **
GoodSport’s mission is to provide highly effective sports nutrition products powered by natural ingredients that are backed by science and build a brand guided by the belief that greatness starts with goodness.
GoodSport® is a first-of-its-kind natural sports drink with 3X the electrolytes and 33% less sugar than traditional sports drinks that’s been scientifically shown to provide rapid and long-lasting hydration. Learn more at goodsport.com and TikTok, Instagram or Facebook.
We appreciate your interest in employment with GoodSport Nutrition. GoodSport Nutrition is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law.