Job Title: Social media and digital communications specialist
Company: Hitachi Energy
Location: Raleigh, NC
At Hitachi Energy, our purpose is to advance a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals, and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact on our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Digital Communications and Social Media Specialist for North America. The North American region is experiencing tremendous growth in energy infrastructure, EV charging systems, digital offerings, services, and many other exciting areas that support a sustainable energy future. To turn our strategic vision and purpose into reality, we need a passionate digital and social media communications professional to become a part of this exciting journey to help us strengthen our brand and overall market presence in the region. If you enjoy creating meaningful content and seeing how it converts to talent attraction, sales, and general market awareness, this role is for you! This role requires close collaboration and alignment across global teams and business units. This position is based in Raleigh, NC, North America headquarters.
- Design a creative, localized social media and digital communications strategy that meets our global company objectives and priorities.
- Create visually engaging content (graphics, GIFs, and videos) for our corporate social media accounts: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Sociabble (our employee advocacy platform).
- Assist with producing and promoting our company’s podcast, Power Pulse.
- Collaborate with marketing and communications teams on the communications strategy to design high-impact social media campaigns designed to attract talent, increase brand awareness, and better position Hitachi Energy in the marketplace.
- Consistently seek new tools and ideas to enhance our digital company presence.
- B.A./B.S. degree and a minimum of 2+ years experience in digital communications, social media, graphic design, marketing communications, or related roles.
- You must already have a work authorization that would permit you to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States and/or Canada.
- 2+ years of digital communications, social media, graphic design, or marketing communications experience in the B2B environment (preferably technical/industrial environment in energy/power industry)
- Enthusiasm for creating compelling communications materials revolving around sustainability, clean energy, and innovative technologies
- A strong understanding of social media tools and platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- A passion for learning new technologies, strategic thinking, and problem-solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with experience writing, editing, and producing content for various channels
- Strong project management, prioritization, and organizational skills with top-notch attention to detail and the ability to move projects forward independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship management skills with internal and external partners at all levels
- (Preferred) Knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua
- (Preferred) Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Spark, After Effects, and Premiere
- (Preferred) Passion for video production and editing.
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory; other languages are a plus.
Basic Info Location Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America Job type Full time Experience Experienced Job function Sales, Marketing & Product Management Contract Regular Publication date 2023-06-08 Reference number R0022354