Job Title: Social Media and Content Manager
Company: Art Bridges Foundation
Location: Bentonville, AR
Art Bridges is the vision of philanthropist and arts patron Alice Walton. The mission of Art Bridges is to expand access to American art in all regions across the nation. Since 2017, Art Bridges has been creating and supporting programs that bring outstanding works of American art out of storage and into communities. Art Bridges partners with a growing network of nearly 220 museums of all sizes and locations to provide financial and strategic support for exhibition development, loans from the Art Bridges Collection, and programs designed to educate, inspire, and deepen engagement with local audiences. The Art Bridges Collection represents an expanding vision of American art from the 19th century to present day and encompasses multiple media and voices.
Required Documents to Apply:
Please provide a copy of your resume and cover letter.
Position: Social Media and Content Manager
Department: Marketing & Communications Department
Reporting to: Director of Marketing & Communications
Location: Bentonville, AR
Salary Range: $55,800-78,500
About Art Bridges
Art Bridges Foundation is the vision of philanthropist and arts patron Alice Walton. The mission of Art Bridges is to expand access to American art in all regions across the nation. Since 2017, Art Bridges has been creating and supporting programs that bring outstanding works of American art out of storage and into communities. Art Bridges partners with a growing network of nearly 220 museums of all sizes and locations to provide financial and strategic support for exhibition development, loans from the Art Bridges Collection, and programs designed to educate, inspire, and deepen engagement with local audiences. The Art Bridges Collection represents an expanding vision of American art from the 19th century to present day and encompasses multiple media and voices.
About The Role
This Social Media and Content Manager is responsible for developing external and internal facing content across Art Bridges core programs. The Social Media and Content Manager role is part of the Marketing and Communications department, reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communication. Joining a growing foundation, the person in this role will support expanding Art Bridges social media reach, partner facing and web content, and newsletters to build awareness of our programs. The person in this role will distill complexity into clarity, and be curious, detail-oriented, and able to influence without authority to help coalesce groups around shared goals. They will also be a skilled writer and editor who can emulate and refine the voice of the organization, and is experienced in tracking, analyzing, and refining strategy based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Foundation’s social media channels including writing posts, scheduling content, managing the social media calendar, engaging with followers and community members, and gathering insights and analytics.
- Develop content for various outreach media including newsletters, one-pagers, pitch decks, and internal communications.
- Incorporate Art Bridges’ visual branding and communication style guides into all content and messaging.
- Regularly share insights, metrics, and other relevant data from stakeholders with the team to ensure content is optimized for connecting with our partners.
- Collaborate with other members of the Marketing and Communications team to develop and implement strategic content plans and the creation of deliverables across departments.
- Manage digital project management tools and collaborate cross-departmentally to create eye-catching and engaging content.
Attributes that support your success
- Experience in a nonprofit/philanthropic setting.
- Eagerness to join a new and growing organization and the dynamism that entails.
- Positive attitude, collaborative spirit, and sense of humor.
- High degrees of initiative and discretion.
- Attention to detail, critical and creative thinker, and innovative problem-solver.
Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of communications and/or marketing management experience.
- Direct experience managing social media accounts including Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn for companies and/or organizations.
- Experience running successful campaigns and growing audiences across platforms.
- Tech savvy with familiarity across platforms such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Salesforce, Slack, and others.
- Experience drafting communications across a myriad of platforms and styles.
- Adept at aligning style to use case and different organizational voice needs.
Physical demands and work environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: Occasionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to travel independently, regionally and in communities served. This position requires working at a desk and utilizing a computer and a telephone for prolonged periods of time and good eye/hand coordination, bending and stretching for filing, and physical stamina to lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a height of at least three feet for art materials storage and preparation and as appropriate for the demands of the division office. Visual acuity to review written materials is required for this job.
Work environment: Work will be performed in an office environment, museum spaces, and in communities served. Occasional evening and weekend hours may be required. The noise level in the office and museum environment is usually low to moderate.
Art Bridges and DEAI
At Art Bridges, diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion are central to all work and decisions made within our organization. We support our colleagues and partners in learning and growing together to make this important work part of our daily lives.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Art Bridges is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building and maintaining a culturally diverse workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment of any kind. We encourage all qualified applicants including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
All offers of employment are contingent on your successful completion (where permitted by state law) of a confidentiality agreement, background check, and verification of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19. In addition, you will need to provide proper identification verifying your eligibility to work in the United States on your first day of work.