Job Title: Social Media and Community Manager
Company: Open Door Capital
Location: United States Remote
Brandon Turner & Open Door Capital is looking for an experienced social media manager to handle the editing, management, and strategy across Brandon’s personal and business social media accounts. Our ideal candidate has professional experience in managing large influencers and/or business accounts across multiple platforms. This role is more than someone who edits and posts - we are looking for someone to build systems for editing and posting, scripting videos for recording, growing new channels/accounts (such as YouTube) from the ground up and managing editor(s) for videos and graphics. The ideal candidate should be proficient in social media algorithms and strategies and able to self manage with little oversight.
In return, you’ll be joining an insanely talented and motivated team of A-players that are driving together to build a community of online real estate investors. You will operate with a huge amount of autonomy and self-management. In addition to base salary and bonus potential, you’ll have access to excellent benefits including health insurance, 401K match, an annual budget towards continuing education, and other benefits.
- Lead content creation efforts and account management across Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn and Youtube for BeardyBrandon and Open Door Capital accounts
- Create and execute a strategy for social media growth
- Build systems for editing and repurposing short and long form content across multiple channels
- Manage graphic and video editors and lead the curation of marketing content
- Script videos and build systems for regular video recording for short form content
- Lead the growth of a new YouTube channel from the ground up
- Assist with building and managing an online community
- Assist with the management of a social media coaching group
- Drive new organic leads from social media into a CRM
- 4-5+ years of professional content curation and social media marketing experience
- Editing (graphic and video) experience is required
- Proven track record for growing social media accounts and social audiences
- Experience working with influencers and/or large corporations to grow their social media presence
- Hands-on experience with social media management tools like Hootsuite, Buffer, Zapier and similar tools
- Deep understanding of how to capitalize on social media algorithms to drive growth and engagement
- Past YouTube account management is a bonus
- Past experience managing people and teams is a bonus
This list is not exhaustive of all functions that an employee may be required to perform. Open Management reserves the right to revise the job description at any time. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and if requested reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential function of their jobs as long as the accommodation does not cause an undue hardship on the organization.
Open Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADA requires Open Management to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Prospective and current employees are invited to discuss accommodations.
This position requires the successful completion of a background check prior to employment.