Job Title: Social Media Analyst
Company: Hill’s Pet Nutrition
Location: Kansas City, KS
No Relocation Assistance Offered
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people and their pets? What about having the opportunity to connect with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions?
If this is how you see your career, Hill’s is the place to be!
Hill’s Pet Nutrition is a multi billion dollar, global division of Colgate-Palmolive Company and the maker of Prescription Diet, Science Diet, and Balanced Advantage brand pet food. Our mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets by providing the best groundbreaking pet nutrition technology, products, and expertise to pet owners, veterinary professionals and other key pet professionals worldwide. Our company is a globally recognized Best Place to Work.
The Social Media Analyst will help support the vet professional and pet parent social ecosystem. This role will ensure the successful completion and execution of projects and tasks for each social ecosystem. This position will help fuel content execution through analysis of our audiences and performance across activities. This role will help to manage the relationship and provide support to the consumer affairs team and build a robust community management system for the social media channels. This position will also help to ensure content from influencers meets a standard quality.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the scheduling of content on all social platforms
- Provide analysis and data on how content is performing to inform recommendations for content planning
- Manage the ticketing system and ticket relationship with our creative agency
- Help manage and provide support to the consumer affairs and vet consult teams and work toward building a robust community management system
- Review content to ensure our quality standards and social media best practices
- Review influencer content to ensure our quality standards
- Manage submissions to our claims review system and be able speak confidently to the vision of the content
- Establish and manage our DAM (digital asset manager) for the vet students ambassadors
- Degree in marketing, advertising, PR or similar related field
- Preferred 1-3 years experience working in social media
- Specific experience in community management best practices preferred
- Agency experience or CPG experience appreciated, but not a requirement
Salary Range $70,400 - $103,950 USD
Pay is based on several non discriminatory factors including but not limited to experience, education, skills and office location. In addition to your salary, Colgate-Palmolive offers a performance based bonus and competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Hill’s Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills’ mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL’S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL’S® Science Diet® and HILL’S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill’s and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.