Share your resources and offers here...we want to know what you are up to! This is the spot to promote yourself

Hey friends…feel free to share any resources you think could help other social media professionals! Even if they are your own!

Opt-ins. Podcast episodes. YouTube Videos. Blog Posts. Places where you were featured. You can even share your offers (in this post only)!

This group is all about providing support…and we want to help you get some eyes on your awesome offerings while also getting your amazing resources in front of the people who could use them.

If you’ve got some amazing content that you’d love to get into the hands of those who need it, add the link below.

And if you are looking for resources for something specific, then check out this thread and see if you can find what you need.

We can’t wait to see what you have to offer.

ps. We will be moving self-promo items posted in the Community to this thread.

2 Likes

AN OFFER - TO TEST A TOOL THAT TRANSCRIBES AUDIO & VIDEO FILES using one of your files, since I don’t have one of my own currently.

I have the Journalist Studio function in my business Google account and learned from a recent journalists’ newsletter about a Google tool I have access to called PINPOINT.

Pinpoint was originally meant for tagging, organizing and analyzing documents (like dcloud), but now it can transcribe audio and video files and turn those into documents. I’d really like to try it out, so if you have a file you’d like me to test with, I’m happy to do it.

P.S. If you’d like to check out the newsletter I mentioned, TOOLS FOR REPORTERS, here’s the link to read the article I referred to: Pinpoint an audio tick - by Samantha Sunne

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing Linda! Would love to hear your results!

1 Like

Anyone working on pre-pre-Black Friday deals?

1 Like

Hey Guys,
My name is Genel and I help small businesses get clients through paid advertising.
To be honest, I learn paid ads and marketing with DigitalMarketer currently a member.
I want to be volunteering to work with someone in exchange of his testimony.
If you find this is interested, does it make sense to chat about.

2 Likes

@fp2060 Thanks for posting! I’ve moved your post to this self-promotion thread.

1 Like