Share your Agency Summit takeaways and get a special Agency Summit Badge

@Agency Summit is packed with so many sessions! Don’t miss the things that could make an impact on your agency!

We’d love to hear what your takeaways were! Did you see a session you loved and was full of :fire:? Share here so we can help each other find all the amazing nuggets!

If you do…you’ll earn a unique Social Media Pulse Agency Summit Badge for your profile collection!

2022-08-24_16-59-34

2 Likes

What did you think of Andrew Davis and the Cube of Creativity?

2 Likes

I thought it was so useful. My big takeaway was for every new initiative you take on, REMOVE two things. What a sanity saver!

3 Likes

So far its been a great afternoon (signing in from Madrid)

I was able to catch Andrew, the keynote speaker. There was a great session where he led the audience through a journey about how we need to challenge ourselves with constraints. Whether that is constraints on time and or agency services.

Bryan Kramer is steller and even though I’d known him for awhile, it was interesting to hear more about his agency owner journey and the perspective he had on valuing time, opportunity and balancing that with our everyday lives.

Ekatrina - who better to talk about the rise of video in selling.

Along with all that - got to catch up with @deb for the first time in a few years … catching up in a chat with other agency owners.

3 Likes

There were so many great presentations, but the main one that stood out and is making this community stand out is the idea that we need to create communities around our agencies. We took her advice and started https://humjamcircle.com - :slight_smile: We are super happy about today!

2 Likes

That’s awesome @joseph which presentation gave you that idea?

2 Likes

LOVED chatting with you Peter! I’ve got Ekatrina’s presentation on my list!

2 Likes

Fun meeting you at the Table Talk @kathryn1 —I agree we need to remove 2 things!!!

1 Like

Airmeet_ Agency Summit '22 ... Why Agencies Need To Build Community (it’s not just for clients!) with Christine Gritmon

3 Likes

I thought it was a useful framework to evaluate the work I’m doing and push myself to accelerate creative and better results!

1 Like

think PUSH YOURSELF are key words! Keep us posted on how it goes!

1 Like