Job Title: Senior Social Media Manager
Location: Jacksonville, FL Remote
Our client is a digitally-centric, data-driven integrated marketing and communications firm on a mission to develop and execute revolutionary business-building ideas that help their clients grow. They are looking to add a Sr. Social Media Manager, Outdoors to their team!
Location: This position is fully remote. However, candidates are required to live 2.5 hours from the following office locations should they have to commute there for business purposes
Myrtle Beach, SC
The Sr. Social Media Manager works in tandem with the Client Services, Media and Creative teams, as well as other agency team members, to complement and expand our client’s social media communications programs. Responsible for developing strategy and leading the tactical implementation of a best-in-class Social Media strategy that positions our clients clearly and positively against the competition, generates inbound traffic to the client’s website and marketplace channels and creates customer engagement to encourage loyalty and recommendation.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the ideation and building of content calendars for use on social channels for large client accounts, as well as provide senior support and guidance to others on the team.
- Guide social strategies for clients (primarily in the Outdoor category) including making recommendations for campaign-driven engagement and community building.
- Engage with clients’ online social communities and improve programs as needed.
- Manage deadlines and financial resources to ensure Social Media programs are on time and on budget.
- Provide monthly reporting, which includes a detailed evaluation and recommendations for improvement of the strategy and content.
- Attend client meetings and provide comprehensive Social Media statuses for accounts on which you are assigned.
- Assist in new business efforts including pitches, proposals, research, and case studies as directed.
- 4-6 years of communications, marketing or social media experience within an agency environment or on the client-side
- Ability to work across verticals with ease and excitement, but has experience specifically in the Outdoors category
- Fluent with social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube) in not only feed management but community engagement and development.
- Experience with social media management tools (Sprout Social)
- Have a proven track record of working cross-functionally with both internal creative and external teams and partners in marketing, communications, product, content, growth, and/or HR.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to create compelling, authentic social captions, copy, and tweets that tell a story and connect with the appropriate target audience.
- Ability to take initiative, keep organized, and handle multiple projects at once and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strategically-minded thinker, with strong problem-solving skills and close attention to detail