Job Title: Senior Social Media Manager
Company: Copilot - Microsoft
Microsoft’s Consumer Marketing Organization’s Social team is revolutionizing how we take storytelling into our social channels. We’re fun. We’re social. We’re interactive. We’re growing! And, we’re looking for a Senior Social Media Manager, Copilot to join our team. If you share our love of technology, nerdy social media trends and delighting our consumers, then apply! This is a big moment for Microsoft – shifting to an always on social strategy that aligns to lifestyle marketing campaigns supporting Search and Artificial Intelligence (AI) with Microsoft Copilot.
In this position, you will support campaigns and social activations, measurement and reporting of social media marketing for Microsoft Copilot. You will partner with integrated marketing creative leads, web, media, public relations (PR), consumer insights and global product marketing to develop social campaigns (paid and organic) and social media extensions (influencer and creator campaigns). You may even get to work with our international partners to help define and drive campaigns in other markets. You will brief in social media agencies in delivering social content and campaigns that might include apps, videos, message posts, offers and more across Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok. Do all of this with a fan focused spirit, putting them front and center of all outward facing executions.
Finally, be ready to join an innovative team who has a singular focus to breakthrough with digital and social executions that exceed industry standards for engagement and effectiveness. We love to test and learn, we fail quickly to succeed and we’re always looking to stay ahead of the cutting edge. If you like to live in this space, then you’ll love joining this team!
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
In alignment with our Microsoft values, we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment for all employees to positively impact our culture every day.
- Lead Copilot social media campaigns across Microsoft inclusive of consumer and commercial audiences, platforms, and events. Develop a clear articulation of the Copilot strategy and how to measure successful implementation across those audiences and platforms.
- Develop, implement and project manage social media campaigns and creator activations across owned and earned social channels, relevant paid media opportunities and across audiences. Coordinate with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure program effectiveness.
- Develops engaging customer social media and creator experiences by tracking customer feedback (qualitative and quantitative), working with customer support teams, and leveraging an understanding of industry, market, and competitor trends.
- Develop and maintain a specific social media editorial calendar integrated across PR, Integrated Marketing and Product Marketing to ensure consistency with marketing goals and to leverage synergies across marketing efforts.
- Work with social media and agency partners to deliver a social media content strategy, aligned with the social media editorial calendar and social media campaigns, produce and secure all content required for social media campaigns and social activations, including video, apps, message posts, etc.
- Actively “listen" to the social media community on a daily/weekly basis, analyzing and interpreting results to drive social media campaign optimization. Produce detailed performance reports across all social media campaigns and programs.
- Embody our Culture and Values
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Public Relations, or related field AND 3+ years integrated marketing (e.g., digital, relationship, social media, campaign), event management, marketing strategy, business planning, marketing operations, or related work experience
OR equivalent experience.
**Additional or Preferred Qualifications **
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Public Relations, or related field AND 5+ years integrated marketing (e.g., digital, relationship, social media, campaign), event management, marketing strategy, business planning, marketing operations, or related experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Public Relations, or related field AND 3+ years integrated marketing (e.g., digital, relationship, social media, campaign), event management, marketing strategy, business planning, marketing operations, or related experience
- OR equivalent experience.
- 3+ years people management experience.
Integrated Marketing IC4 - The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $101,200 - $194,800 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $130,000 - $213,200 per year.
Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: US corporate pay information | Microsoft Careers