Job Type: Temp to Perm
Compensation Range: $48 - 58 per hour
Our client in the sports entertainment space is looking for a Senior Social Media Manager with 5+ years of experience with an in-house creative team, or ad agency to join their team!
In this role you will be responsible for developing, executing, and managing the social media strategy for our client. You will work closely with the marketing team to create engaging content and ensure that it is distributed across all social media platforms. The ideal candidate has a digital portfolio demonstrating stellar concepts and copy/execution within the social space as well as understanding of branding/brand tone.
- Execute/Develop robust content planning and delivery processes.
- Collaborate with designers, creative managers, and marketing partners to develop creative and strategic brand communications.
- Ability to research topics, find strong story threads and cull sources.
- Develop platform/positioning work when needed.
- Appreciate the diverse audiences on social, podcast listeners, and the unique needs of those audiences.
- Pioneer different techniques for delivering content proposals and recommendations.
- Drive creative development of content.
- Oversees implementations of campaigns from brief to final reporting phase including driving, defining and feedback on quality of briefs, regular reviews,feedback channels, content quality and collaboration.
- Understand technology and creatively supports the effective use of technology to solve business problems.
- Participate in new business activities from a content perspective.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for content work to be performed for clients, with guidance from seniors and directors.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Experience writing and developing copy for platforms including, but not limited to: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, Reddit, Discord, and Pinterest.
- Curiosity about - and knowledge of - emerging cultural and social trends.
- Understanding of strong narrative storytelling, particularly for short-form, social content.
- Empowered self-starter, with strong passion & knowledge of sports, sports betting, and daily fantasy.
- Confidence to present ideas (including the wild ones) to your peers and senior leaders.
- Understands strategic insights, briefs and consumer research in order to create concepts and copy that are relevant, engaging and results-driven.
- An ability to have fun while working hard in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Portfolio required for consideration.
- Person in this role is a brand champion/storyteller and must be able to maintain tone/voice across many different advertising communications.
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to collaborate and work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
- Ability to juggle between multiple projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.