Job Title: Senior Social Media Coordinator
Company: GOOD AMERICAN
Location: Culver City, CA
Good American is proud to be leaders in the body positivity movement. We feature women of all shapes, sizes, colors and backgrounds. Good American is advancing the body movement seen in popular culture, which has already redefined what it means to be sexy and is knocking down outdated physical stereotypes. You will join a team of seasoned fashion and digital executives and help guide the brand on its rapid growth.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Social Media, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing and executing the social media strategy for the brand. This includes developing content, posting on social media platforms, monitoring engagement, and analyzing performance metrics. The
Social Media Manager will partner with the Senior Manager, Social Media to work cross-functionally with the Marketing and Creative teams to ensure that social media campaigns align with broader business goals and brand identity.
- Submit creative briefs to the in-house art team to create assets to support drops & evergreen content ideas.
- Caption social posts and work with copywriter for final approval
- Build quarterly GA social calendar and grid, utilizing the brand’s test account to get necessary approvals.
- Ensure all content is inputted into the roadmap.
- Continuous research and understanding to stay ahead of industry trends, prominent cultural conversations, new platforms, and best practices.
- Manage Good American content across all social media channels.
- Post daily on Instagram & Tik Tok.
- Support the company’s other channels including Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Help increase following & engagement on brand’s primary channels, through social takeovers, influencer gifting, user generated content, community engagement, contests, etc.
- Manage various social media calendars (GA, Khloé, Kris, Emma).
- Manage Khloé content, including edits, captions and approvals.
- Manage capture and editing of BTS content at Good American’s seasonal shoots and during important events or meetings.
- Manage social videos both capturing and editing, from everything starting at creating the brief, helping with production and overseeing the editing process.
- Manage social media approval process with all marketing stakeholders.
- Run weekly social meetings.
- Daily monitoring of social media channels for inquiries, customer service issues and questions; escalate to appropriate internal or external partners as necessary.
- Community management and foster 2-way conversation with users on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Plan and organize your activities to meet all deadlines, enhance performance, maximize productivity, and increase efficiency.
- Set goals and timelines, be proactive with your tasks, and set clear exceptions for yourself.
- Report back regularly to the team key learnings, overall results, and opportunities for improvement for all priority projects.
- Create and distribute both a weekly and monthly social recap and share insights during weekly business meetings.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Marketing experience within Retail, Beauty or creative industry.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and concepts to clients and team members.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, metrics, and trends.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize as needed.
- Takes direction and constructive critiques well while also having the ability to work autonomously and provide self-direction when needed.
- Resourceful, can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to grow within our exciting company.
- High energy and positive attitude.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES TO BE IN OFFICE