Job Title: Senior Paid Media Manager, B2B Social
Company: NP Digital
Location: United States Remote
TITLE Senior Paid Media Manager, B2B Social
About Our Company
NP Digital is a Global Award-Winning Performance Marketing Agency, 2021 winner of MediaPosts Search and Performance Marketing Agency of the Year award, #6 overall fastest-growing company in 2021 by AdWeek and #21 fastest-growing privately held company in the US, 2021 by Inc. 5000 and INC’s Best Workplaces 2022.
NP Digital combines proprietary platforms with best-in-class talent to deliver leading edge experiences centered around: paid and organic search, social, content, retargeting, performance display, feed management and conversion rate optimization.
NP Digital focuses on creating innovative, adaptive, and data-driven digital marketing plans for our clients. Obsessed with helping companies grow and exceed their goals, NP Digital delivers on the mission of continually helping brands connect and engage with their audience.
About the Opportunity
NP Digital is seeking an energetic, data-driven, and innovative Senior Paid Media Manager, Social with strong B2B experience to join our remote Paid Media team. The ideal candidate has 4+ years of managing paid social campaigns with budgets exceeding $1M per month, 2+ years focused on B2B campaign objectives, targeting, and creative, and 1+ years of managing a direct report. Candidates should have outstanding knowledge of Meta and LinkedIn at a minimum and already have a good grasp on how to structure campaigns to optimize performance based on each social network’s ad auction algorithms. Equally important to B2B paid social experience is the ability to communicate recommendations and analysis of performance to clients and colleagues alike.
- Deliver B2B paid social media strategy and recommendations for clients
- Conduct ongoing analysis of paid social trends while staying up to date on recent platform updates and how to apply them to clients’ campaigns
- Project estimated campaign performance results based on client budgets and benchmark costs and rates
- Develop & implement paid social campaign structures to manage and optimize against performance goals such as CPL, sales, or LTV
- Follow department media buying processes to ensure campaigns run accurately
- Steward clients’ budgets through meticulous management of daily or lifetime spending and monthly, quarterly, or annual pacing
- Improve campaign performance by making optimization recommendations and using paid social campaign management checklist to identify opportunities
- Implement split testing to continuously improve campaign performance through targeting and creative tests
- Analyze and resolve diverse and complex issues based on in-depth knowledge of paid social platforms
- Develop, deliver, and present client reporting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Collaborate with internal teams and departments to share paid social insights that can be leveraged across paid search, programmatic, and SEO efforts
- Connect with graphic designers or client creative teams to provide performance insights and recommendations on campaign assets
- Respond to client questions and ad hoc requests in a timely manner
- Share paid social knowledge with and provide mentorship to Paid Media Managers & Specialists to foster their growth
- Support the new business team with pitch recommendations and deliverables as needed
- Provide feedback on and contribute to department initiatives as a senior-level team member
- Minimum of 4+ years of paid social experience across multiple paid social platforms
- Required 2+ years of B2B paid social campaign experience in Meta and LinkedIn
- Experienced in managing monthly budgets exceeding $1 million
- Thrives off improving paid social media campaign performance and the opportunity to drive growth for clients
- Familiarity with in-ad lead generation forms on paid social platforms
- Knowledge of account-based marketing (ABM) targeting tactics in paid social
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to both external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and data analysis to ensure campaigns run accurately and insights are uncovered that lead to campaign recommendations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability prioritize time and workload efficiently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player who is willing to help others whenever needed
- Responsive to constructive feedback to foster personal and professional growth
- Passionate about training and growing the skillsets of junior team members
- 1+ year(s) of managing a direct report
- 2+ years of agency experience
- Additional B2B paid social experience across other platforms such as Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Reddit, Pinterest, Quora
- Understands how to determine when creative needs to be updated in the platforms
- Experience implementing CAPI or offline conversion tracking with clients’ CRM metrics
- Knowledge of or experience managing upper-funnel paid social campaigns with awareness or consideration objectives and tracking attribution to bottom-funnel channels
- Experience implementing third-party impression and click trackers
- Certifications from Meta Blueprint and LinkedIn Marketing Labs
- Additional professional certifications, such as Google Analytics
Potential Career Path
- Growth within Senior Paid Media Manager role: Adding more direct reports to manage and assist on client work as well as growing book of business
- Associate Director, Paid Social: Oversees group of Senior Paid Media Managers and larger book of business with more emphasis on client and department needs and growth and less on day-to-day management of campaigns
- Director, Paid Social: Oversees Associate Directors, Paid Social with oversight into all paid social clients and teams, responsible for leading Paid Social department and initiatives, collaborating with Senior Directors and VPs
Benefits & Culture
When you work with great people and leaders that support you, there is no end to what you can accomplish. We encourage and celebrate different backgrounds and perspectives from our team members, but one thing we all have in common is a core set of values:
“Think Big” challenges our teams in all aspects of the business. For our clients, it requires that we expand their vision beyond what’s expected, while pushing us to become a committed partner who provides strategic recommendations and measurable outcomes.
“Own It” plays a key role in encouraging employee autonomy. We believe owning it inspires employees to build skillsets within their roles and beyond to drive their career where you want. “Own It” highlights ability to make the work yours and deliver creative results.
“Have Fun” means we enjoy working together and cultivating a great work experience for everyone. Our passion for what we do is visible throughout the organization. Anything we enjoy, we are naturally going to do better, so we make our work something we look forward to, rather than simply something we have to do.
We provide comprehensive benefits including medical (100% coverage for employees and 50% for dependents on base HMO plan) and 100% coverage for employee-only dental. Other benefits offered include flexible paid time off, vision, FSA, life insurance, paid parental leave, volunteer time and a 401k program with employer match and immediate vesting. We are a fully remote company with employees working around the globe. As an organization, we take a proactive role in investing in our employee’s professional development. We believe in empowering our employees and welcome those who share our vision and drive to build great things together.
NP Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer, proud of our diversity and inclusive culture! Our goal is to positively impact change through our actions, and we’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.