Job Title: Senior Media Strategist
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Hatch, a full-service advertising agency with a focus on creative and media management, is looking for a future leader to help develop sound media strategies for new and existing clients. This person would work closely with our account managers and media specialists to develop and oversee strategies the team and clients believe in. This person will be naturally curious when working with the team and with clients. Finally, this person will have a depth of knowledge when it comes to digital advertising planning and execution to help the digital team execute digital tactics.
- Lead the creation and implementation of comprehensive marketing strategies and go-to-market plans that meet client KPIs and goals.
- Educate the Hatch team on industry trends, new technologies and how to solve complex problems for our clients.
- Utilize well-rounded knowledge of both digital and traditional marketing channels to create integrated marketing plans that meet client business goals.
- Work closely with creative and account teams to ensure a highly collaborative approach.
- Come alongside sales and account managers in meetings, asking the right questions needed to inform appropriate marketing strategies.
- Analyze performance data, develop insights, and create actionable recommendations to the Hatch team and to clients.
- Be a subject matter expert on the latest industry tactics, trends, and innovations to ensure that strategies are up-to-date and effective.
- Help develop strong client relationships through key client interactions such as status meetings, strategy presentations, and annual reviews.
- Supervise a team of media and marketing specialists to carry out strategy development.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of general marketing experience (account management, media placement, social management, SEO or other relevant marketing experience)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience running digital campaigns including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, self-serve DSP placement (CTV, native, display, video, programmatic audio)
- Firm understanding of relevant tools for digital reporting and analytics (Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio or similar tools)
- Effective under minimal supervision relying on experience and data
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and quantitative/analytical skills
- Strong client presentation skills and writing skills
- Detail-oriented and proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced agency environment
- Fun collaborative work environment at a growing agency in Valley Junction
- Autonomy in your role
- Weekly / monthly lunches / happy hours for lunch and learns, celebrating team members’ birthdays, anniversaries and babies showers
- 10 days paid off
- 10 holiday days off
- 20 WFH days
- Summer work hours (Fridays are half days)
- Fridays are closed by 3pm throughout the rest of the year
- Competitive pay with 401K 3% deferral (better than a match)
- Health Insurance
- Dogs are in the office most days
*This position is an in-office position - not remote. If you are applying outside of the state of Iowa, please do not apply unless you plan to relocate to DSM. Thanks!