Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Company: Marie Nicole Clothing
Location: Gallatin, TN
Who we are:
Founded in 2017, Marie Nicole Clothing sells adorable, comfortable, and high-quality children’s clothing at surprisingly affordable prices. At Marie Nicole Clothing, we believe that Employees are the foundation of our business, and our culture is our priority. With a progressive, action-oriented management team, MNC is a place where our team values others, and we have a true work-life balance. We have experienced consistent growth at our website www.marienicoleclothing.com, and we are planning for continued growth with the recent opening of a new expanded warehouse facility. In 2022 we ranked 23rd in the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America. We are looking for new team members who will grow with us as we elevate to the next level!
What are we looking for:
Marie Nicole Clothing is seeking a creative, analytical, and forward-thinking Ecommerce and Marketing Director who can lead an in-house marketing team and agency partners and help drive the brand in its next phase of growth. In this newly-created role, the candidate will report to the CEO, and will drive all ecommerce, website merchandising and marketing functions for the brand. The ideal candidate will have 7-9 years of online retail experience, including experience in managing small ecommerce or digital marketing teams. This individual will drive the activities that will elevate our shopping experience across our website, social and marketing channels, driving not only revenue growth but storytelling and brand affinity as well. The role is located on-site in our office just outside of Nashville, with the flexibility to work remotely one day per week.
Why Marie Nicole Clothing:
At Marie Nicole Clothing, we do it on purpose. Our purpose is to provide adorable, affordable, and comfortable clothing to all families that creates love and priceless memories with our customers’ loved ones. We are action-oriented, motivated, progressive leaders with proven problem-solving skills. We are a strong team with the ability to drive change. We are people driven for company success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the following functional areas: Website merchandising, including product activation; website optimization and operations; social media; database marketing, including email; paid digital, including PPC and paid.
- Manage a team of direct reports, including Social Media Specialist, creative, product specialists, and website producers, to ensure the successful execution of marketing strategies.
- Manage the external agencies which support paid media, database marketing, and SEO.
- Day-to-day owner of the website, including website merchandising, conversion rate optimization, SEO, website production, and the overall website user experience
- Planning and execution of email and SMS strategies and campaigns
- Day-to-day manager of the relationship with external ecommerce and digital marketing agencies
- Manage the product team and social team on executing brand, product, and promotional strategies, new product launches, and brand storytelling
- Expand our influencer and affiliate marketing programs
- Leverage website metrics, merchandising metrics, and customer insights to recommend and implement campaigns and website improvements, as well as continual improvements to conversion rates, margin, website experience, brand experience, and customer loyalty
- Work closely with paid media agencies on landing page experiences
- Work closely with the development team on website enhancements, including SEO enhancements
- Participate as an integral part of the management team that develops brand strategies, product strategies, promotional strategies, and loyalty strategies
- Work to expand community and loyalty via community-based events and growing in-store loyalty participation.
- Research and execute local marketing opportunities as needed.
- Lead the social media team to manage and create new initiatives with our growing social presence.
- Oversee customer service, customer engagement, and customer satisfaction across a variety of digital platforms. Ensure all customer communications are in the voice of Marie Nicole Clothing and contribute to a positive experience with the brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- 7+ years experience in eCommerce Management
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Remain current with Social Media, SEO, digital marketing, retail and ecommerce trends and how those trends impact the online shopping journey.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and results-oriented
- CRM, Email & SMS Marketing using tools such as Klaviyo & Attentive
- Significant experience using Google Analytics and/or other website and retail analytics systems
- Expertise with Shopify or other ecommerce platforms, and in using website tools for website merchandising, product management, promotional management, and A/B testing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to positively coach, train, and mentor.
- Ability to build and maintain strong long-term relationships with vendors.
- Ability to multitask and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Organizational skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, respectful and responsive.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Familiarity with ecommerce technologies, such as merchandising tools, A/B testing tools, analytics tools and Shopify plugins
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Displays a positive, optimistic attitude in all interactions with people.
- Business acumen/fiscally responsible.