Job Title: Senior Manager, Social Media
Company: Stability AI · United States (Remote)
Location: United States (Remote)
Stability AI is a community and mission driven, open-source artificial intelligence company that cares deeply about real-world implications and applications. Our most considerable advances grow from our diversity in working across multiple teams and disciplines. We are unafraid to go against established norms and explore creativity. We are motivated to generate breakthrough ideas and convert them into tangible solutions. Our vibrant communities consist of experts, leaders and partners across the globe who are developing cutting-edge open AI models for Image.
About the Role:
- As the head of social media for Stability AI, you will work across many teams, including research, product, business development, and others to keep your finger on the pulse of the company’s latest developments and envision the most effective ways to communicate the exciting (if but complex!) world of generative AI to a variety of stakeholders across digital platforms
- You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy in support of the company’s business and communications goals, ensuring consistency of messaging and brand positioning across platforms – including a response strategy for platform audiences
- The role will report to Stability’s Vice President of Communications as part of the company’s mission to standardize its messaging across audiences and stakeholders, with a focus on bringing out the very best the company has to offer, building brand awareness and deepening and growing engagement
- The ability to work with senior leadership in an effort to gain consensus around technological AI concepts, while advocating for our product lines and rallying business leaders around tactics that drive performance and engagement – including for paid and affiliate social media campaigns
- Hire and lead a team of social media specialists toward the curation of text, audio, visual and multimedia content for use in marketing, hiring, and business development campaigns – tracking and coordinating their activities to achieve campaign objectives for the business
- Have a minimum of 7 years of experience managing multi-platform strategy with demonstrated performance overseeing content development across a variety of social media platforms – in house and agency experience preferred
- Have exceptional communication skills and the ability to set strategy based on broader business goals at a startup or young technology company, including educating leaders and business units on various social strategies
- Experience providing creative solutions to business leaders in a fast-paced business environment, including development of social media tactics to support product, engineering, corporate, HR, and other verticals’ objectives
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal skills, leadership abilities and in-depth knowledge of technology and artificial intelligence and how it drives value for consumers, enterprises, and communities
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability or other legally protected statuses.