Job Title: Senior Manager, Social Media and Influencer Relations – Resident Shows Division
Company: Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group
Location: Las Vegas, NV
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Social Media and Influencer Relations to join our Communications and Public Relations team, supporting the Resident Shows Division (RSD). This position will develop, lead and actualize brand-genuine social strategies that include organic social media, content planning and production, customer engagement, channel monitoring, influencer programs and market/trend research to maximize visibility and overall brand/show awareness. With oversight of team members, you will guide the implementation of social media strategies in Las Vegas, Orlando and other key markets while ensuring that the Cirque du Soleil (CDS) brand and its sub-brands are respected in all their functions.
Why join us as a Senior Manager, Social Media and Influencer Relations?
To work directly with our show teams while leading creative projects;
To foster a creative environment for team to produce content;
To make an impact enhancing the brand on a digital stage.
The Senior Manager, Social Media and Influencer Relations will have the opportunity to:
- Oversee content development and production in conjunction with Communications and Global Content Creation and Production Departments;
- Manage Influencer campaigns and individual Influencer visits, creating bespoke opportunities as needed to maximize content will resonate with Influencers’ followers and engage new audiences;
- Collaborate with Communications team on developing unique content that drives awareness and overall ticket sales;
- Lead the team in creating content plans and calendars for all RSD shows and ensure balanced visibility;
- Manage all aspects of external agency relationships from contracting to billing to onboarding, while ensuring brand guidelines are respected and campaigns are successfully executed;
- Develop social media strategies and coverage plans in line with special events (i.e. Premiere, Campaign, Events);
- Work closely with International Headquarters (IHQ) to support their initiatives while leveraging the scope and scale of content across the many global platforms;
- Collaborate with Digital team on paid media content and efforts to drive engagement and ticket sales;
- Report monthly on predetermined performance indicators per campaign;
- Identify trends and culturally relevant movements and create content in line with the designated social media strategies;
- Engage daily with the members of the Cirque du Soleil RSD social community and maximize the visibility of the brand and products across various social networks;
- Monitor Cirque du Soleil’s social accounts (brand and shows) during predetermined periods and on weekends, in alternation with team members;
- Copywrite social posts and content descriptions in the brand’s voice and in line with the established social media strategies;
- Publish in platforms as well as using a publishing tool across varied different networks making sure to update archive and tag various content in publishing tools;
- Coordinate User-Generated content approvals and dissemination;
- Complete all other job-related duties as assigned.
What does it take for this role? The following hard skills are the basics of what’s needed to be successful in this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field;
- Strong, desirable experience in social media, marketing, communication or management of client and Influencer relations;
- Impeccable knowledge of current and upcoming social media platforms, such as, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, SnapChat;
- Excellent Content Creator skills;
- Strong knowledge of social media trends and ability to maintain awareness;
- Previous experience producing and presenting reports;
- Previous leadership experience is an asset;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications;
- Availability to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays;
- Ability to travel, sometimes internationally;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Verification of the right to work in the United States for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group, as demonstrated by completion of the Form I-9 upon hire and the submission of acceptable documentation (as noted on the Form I-9) verifying one’s identity and work authorization.
As you can imagine, working with a circus can be quite different from other organizations, and at Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group, we embrace these differences loudly with enthusiasm. We realize that one size fits none and invite you to come create your own specialized experience with us to see exactly what we’re talking about, firsthand.
Our emotion-provoking shows are just the tip of the iceberg: laced throughout our organization, you will find creative minds who are empowered to use their voices and be themselves, their truest selves. Diversity to us means various perspectives, fresh ideas and continuous improvement of the way we do things. We won’t pretend like we have every answer, that’s why we need you! The employees here are the center of what we do, the voices behind the final product and amazing performances on stage.
When you think of your ideal workplace, what comes to mind? For us, it looks (and really is) like this:
- Teamwork – we thrive with collaborative teams, regardless of titles or departments;
- Respect – when we ask someone to join our team, it’s because we trust and respect you;
- Integrity – whether you work behind-the-scenes or in the office, you’re being counted on. We are a team and integrity goes a long way here, and like we mentioned previously, trust is important;
- Authenticity – we want you to bring your full self to work, this is a place where you don’t need to fit into a box to belong; diverse perspectives foster even more creativity in the workplace. We embrace the human behind the employee number;
- Being heard – you have access to everyone in the organization, use your voice on development questions or suggestions on how to improve the experience. We value open and transparent communication, and we want you to be heard!
Come create with us and let us show you what a “circus family” feels like!
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin or ancestry.