Job Title: Senior Manager, Social Media
Company: 11:11 Media (Paris Hilton)
Location: (New York or Los Angeles)
11:11 Media is Paris Hilton’s rapidly growing global media company at the center of pop culture, with divisions across digital, TV, audio, licensing, impact and more. Our product portfolio includes 10+ branded product lines that have generated over $4BN in revenue over the last decade, successful TV shows, podcasts, investments, and expansion across many social media, digital, venture capital, and web 3.0 and traditional media ventures.
The 11:11 Media team brings decades of experience working with the world’s top brands, hailing from entertainment and media titans like Disney, WarnerMedia, NBCUniversal, Dotdash Meredith, ITV, ViacomCBS, BuzzFeed, Yahoo, PopSugar and more.
The company spans a broad array of businesses including film, TV, audio, music, books, consumer products, digital and web3, with passion points around lifestyle, fashion, beauty, wellness, art, travel and more. Elevating brands, building communities, and driving social impact through the power of storytelling, experiences and products is the core mission of 11:11 Media.
For over two decades Paris Hilton has defined and dominated pop culture, commanding her position as one of the most recognizable humans on the planet. Hilton has masterfully harnessed her self-made spotlight to architect a thriving entertainment and consumer products empire, which now lives under the 11:11 Media brand. As the O.G. “influencer” Hilton created the playbook for harnessing the power of superstardom and a devoted social following in the tens of millions and transforming it into a multi-billion dollar global business, working with prestigious global brands like Hilton Hotels, iHeartRadio, Levi’s, L’Oreal, Meta, Netflix, Peacock, Uber Eats, WarnerBros. and many more.
The role: We are seeking a Senior Manager of Social Media to join the 11:11 team at a key stage in the company’s development.
You will be working with one of the world’s most successful celebrities and entrepreneurs, and we need similar talent to match their passion, creativity and drive. We are looking for world-class candidates who are excited about the opportunity to be a key driver in creating a game-changing media and consumer product business.
This role will operate in a hybrid environment and can be located in New York City, or Los Angeles.
What you will bring to the role:
- You have 5+ years of experience working in the social media space, preferably in entertainment, celebrity, and pop culture
- You live and breathe social media trends and digital pop culture and understand how to capitalize on it for content
- You know how to own the entire social media workflow – you can strategize, shoot, edit, film, retouch, caption, post and optimize content
- You can juggle managing multiple platforms entirely yourself including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, X, Facebook, Snapchat and more
- You can edit videos in app, CapCut, TikTok, Shorts, Reels, Snapchat
- You’re an expert with social media analytics tools and reporting, and you love referencing data and translating numbers into actionable takeaways
- You have fantastic interpersonal skills and are more than comfortable leading business discussions with senior stakeholders, external partners, brands, creators and celebrity talent
- You have a history of excelling in a fast-paced environment and can happily balance several overlapping projects and brand priorities simultaneously
- You have a growth mindset and feel energized and motivated to hit goals and benchmarks that are assigned to you
- You thrive under pressure, tight deadlines and eagerly seek constructive feedback to continuously improve
- You bring a positive, team player attitude to everything you tackle
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including refined presentation skills
As the Senior Manager of Social Media, you’ll:
- You lead the content strategy, content creation and content posting for all of Paris Hilton’s social media channels (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, X, Facebook, Snapchat and more)
- You maintain a social programming calendar across channels
- You lead community management, interacting with comments across platforms to spark engagement
- You spearhead content research and live and breathe social media trends, influencers, pop culture, digital marketing and beyond
- You drive experimentation on emerging social channels and new content opportunities to ensure we’re operating at the forefront of the ever-evolving media landscape
- You identify growth and engagement tactics based on data, feedback, and industry trends
- You actively support product launches across all verticals with stellar social media content that drives results
- You coordinate with senior stakeholders, external partners, brands, creators and celebrity talent for any projects that require social support
- You book, manage and coordinate strategic influencer marketing content and social media shoots
- You balance creating social content plans in support of tentpole events and key initiatives as well as day-to-day needs
- You guide, mentor and lead by example for our junior team members and interns
What’s in it for you:
- The epic opportunity to work alongside Paris Hilton a.k.a. one of the world’s most successful celebrities and entrepreneurs and her world class team
- A collaborative, kind, inspiring and inclusive work culture that will push you to your highest potential to produce the best work ever
- A unique chance to learn the ins and outs of a highly successful business
- Featured benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team.