Job Title: Senior Manager, Social Media
Company: 11:11 Media
Location: Los Angeles, CA
11:11 Media is Paris Hilton’s rapidly growing worldwide media content company and platform. We elevate creators, brands, and IP, through the power of storytelling and create joy worldwide through inspirational, impactful, and thought-provoking premium entertainment content, experiences, and products. Our product portfolio includes 10+ branded product lines that have generated over $4BN in revenue over the last decade, successful TV shows, podcasts, investments, and expansion across many social media, digital, venture capital, and web 3.0 and traditional media ventures.
We are seeking a Senior Manager in Social Media to join the 11:11 Digital team at a key stage in the company’s development. This is a unique opportunity to work closely at the intersection of celebrity, content, and commerce. You will be working with one of the world’s most successful celebrities and entrepreneurs, and we need similar talent to match their passion, creativity and drive. We are looking for world- class candidates who are excited about the opportunity to be a key driver in creating a game- changing media and consumer product business.
Our small corporate team is led by a veteran media executive with experience building global brands across digital, television, audio, and licensing.
We are currently seeking candidates that are located in Los Angeles.
What you will bring to the role:
- You have 4+ years of experience working within the social media space preferably within the arena of entertainment, celebrity, and media
- You have a proven track record of developing social content narratives and growing audiences in social media
- You are smart, creative, and get excited about the opportunity to build new consumer businesses in ways that have never been done before
- You are a strategic thinker with a growth mindset and attitude
- You are analytical and organized in your approach, and love bringing order to chaos to drive strong outcomes
- You have excellent interpersonal and client communication/presentation skills
- You have personal integrity, initiative, and get energized by working as an integral part of an effective team
- You are eager to contribute your own ideas and opinions
As the Senior Manager of Social Media, you’ll:
- Support strategy and execution for Paris Hilton’s and 11:11’s presence across social channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Drive experimentation on emerging social channels and new content opportunities
- Develop and implement opportunities to increase audience engagement and loyalty
- Identify growth and engagement opportunities based upon data, audience feedback, and industry trends
- Build and cultivate brand ambassador programs for licensing deals and promotions
- Organize and plan influencer collaborations to target growth opportunities
- Create social content plans in support of tentpole events and key strategic initiatives as well as day-to-day
- Ideate and develop brand partnership opportunities
- Maintain social programming calendar across channels and execute day-to-day posting
- Support and produce social content shoots
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support 11:11 initiatives and to drive growth and engagement
What’s in it for you:
Part of the big picture: You’ll have the chance to work alongside a global celebrity and an experienced team in a collaborative and kind culture that is respectful, inclusive, diverse, and inspiring. We have high expectations for performance but we’ll also help you do the best work of your life here – and you’ll have fun doing it.
Always be learning: You’ll gain the opportunity to learn multiple facets of a highly successful business. You’ll work hand in hand with the team and get exposed to new sectors.
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team.