Job Title: Senior Manager, Paid Social Media
Location: United States Remote
Hi, we’re SmileDirectClub, and we ’re big believe rs that everyone should have access to a smile they love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. At SmileDirectClub, you’ll help people change their lives – and in doing so, change your own.
We believe it takes someone special to make a difference, and that what we do positively affects the way people see and share themselves. There’s a reward in knowing you’re bringing about change for the better, and that your personal experience helps you create the best experience for others. That’s why we value our Team Members as much as our Club Members. We believe there’s a piece of us in every smile we make. And that great companies are built person by person. Here’s how:
Winning as a Team. Mentoring you forward works – because when you win, we all do.
Balancing for stability. Your physical, mental and emotional well-being matter.
Encouraging the real you. Bring your true self to work – so you can do your best work and feel your best with us every day.
Let’s make smiles happen – starting with yours.
We’re looking for a Sr. Manager of Paid Social to join our dynamic fast-paced Marketing team. The Sr. Director of Digital Innovation will lead short- and long-term digital channel innovation efforts for Smile Direct Club.
- Develop the Paid Social channel planning and buying across all paid social channels actively leading the full funnel strategic planning with focus on tactical buying and implementation
- Designs and defines results based social buys that deliver ROAS both above and below the line (awareness and sales).
- Interfaces with key Digital solution vendors – Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snap, etc. – develops strategies and facilitates performance measurement plans to optimize vendor performance and outcomes.
- Hands on keyboard buying and Ads Manager management for Facebook and Pinterest.
- Focus on Incremental Attribution planning at the detailed tactical level with all Social partners.
- Directs multiple workstreams major projects/programs with broad Paid Social scope and strategic business impact and collaborates effectively with brand, comms and creative teams.
- Establishes business objectives and integrates operational plans that drive business results.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with key business partners and external ecosystem partners.
- Develops and coordinates presentations and materials for executive management meetings, internal and external speaking engagements and meetings
- Recommends new and innovative tactical investment strategies based upon business value drivers and return on investment; drives new technologies towards implementation and exploitation.
- Participates in integrating activities with other Comms departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- 5-8 years of Paid Social Media buying experience on platform, agency or client side
- Deep understanding of Facebook and Pinterest platforms and algorithms.
- Experience with working with large annual 8 figure digital budgets and MMM/MTA process
- Established best practices in the paid social industry and has a portfolio of award-winning digital work both above and below the line.
- Ability to look at data, see trends, and make recommendations/act quickly.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with total accountability. A sense of humor, positive attitude, no ego, and strong initiative.
- Knowledge of ad-tech platforms like an ad server (Sizmek or DCM), demand side platform (DSP), Preferred Marketing Developers (PMD’s), Facebook Business Manager, analytics tools (Google Analytics or HEAP), tag management, and insights and analytics tools, specifically MMM/MTA.
- Ability to look at data/numbers to see trends and make recommendations
- Experience in the health and/or beauty industry is a plus
- A sense of humor and passion for making people smile is a must.
Benefits Of Joining The Club
How we make you SMILE…
- US HQ
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance including Domestic Partner coverage and company funded HSA
- Unlimited/Flexible Time Off for Full-Time salaried employees
- Work from home flexibility and fully remote work culture
- Eligibility to participate in Yearly Bonus, subject to business performance
- Eligibility for RSU Equity Grant Package
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, including one Flexible Holiday offered per year for team members to take time to celebrate key holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401k with company match and financial planning resources
- TMSPP (Team Member Stock Purchase Program)
- Generous Aligner & Oral Care Discount and annual allowance for Friends & Family
- SmileWell wellness program focused on a holistic health approach, including no-cost Team Member Assistance Program offering free mental health and other various services
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture including work/life balance initiatives
- Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company
SmileDirectClub created the first end-to-end solution for your smile. An estimated 85% of people could benefit from orthodontic care, yet only 1% receive it each year with convenience and cost being the biggest issue . SmileDirectClub exists to help bridge that gap.
Since our founding in 2014, SmileDirectClub has helped more than 1.8 million people transform their smiles through our pioneering telehealth platform for orthodontia. We’re an international oral care leader, with hundreds of SmileShops , a nationwide network of hundreds of affiliated state-licensed dentists and orthodontists and Partner Network offices across all 50 states, and thousands of Team Members across the globe.
SmileDirectClub is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, age, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. SmileDirectClub is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]. Internal Team Members may contact the Benefits team for reasonable accommodation requests.