Job Title: Senior Manager of Social Media
Company: Remington Hospitality
Location: Dallas, TX
The Sr. Manager Social Media is responsible for developing and executing best-in-class social media marketing strategies. This role will be responsible for critical social media marketing functions, including social media strategy, support, and team oversight; performance measurement and reporting; content creation; boosted and paid social strategies; and community and influencer management
- Develop scope & framework of In-House Social Media Department
- Lead and manage social media Team (direct reports)
- Guide overarching social media strategy and manage social media Team (direct reports)
- Guide overall social media strategy, execution plans and marketing expenses.
- Create KPIs and reporting structure (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Aggregate, analyze, optimize, and report on monthly social media performance relative to annual goals.
- Develop a measurement and performance framework relative to specific KPIs including, follower growth and engagement, booked revenue, website traffic, and other relevant key metrics.
- Lead and guide lifestyle photography and videography process
- Develop process for individual property support including surveys to gather all information/onboarding process and execution.
- Plan and execute on communications to properties when needed (all-property communications)
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams such as Legal to ensure alignment on all strategies.
- Report out property-roll up on quarterly basis for leadership and internal stakeholders.
- Manage influencer partner program (develop and outline), cultivate a strong network of talent, and oversee management of influencer community for Remington.
- Manage any agency partners or tools i.e., paid media agency (high-level) and social media content management platform.
- Execute on a small portfolio of hotels.
- Influence and support Remington Hospitality social media strategy.
- Cultivate a strong network of influencer talent, agents, and oversee management of the influencer community for Remington.
- Develop strategy for creation of lifestyle photography, videography, and visual content for use in social media strategy; including but not limited to mood boards, agendas, shot lists, photographer and talent coordination, etc.
- Ensure social media strategy aligns with hotels’ brand strategy, hotel narrative and style guides.
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with digital marketing and revenue strategy colleagues as well as hotel GM, DOSM and key property stakeholders, and above-property leadership to ensure cohesion.
- Measure performance relative to specific KPIs including, follower growth and engagement, booked revenue, website traffic, and other relevant key metrics.
4-year degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
8-10 years of experience in social and digital marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in all social media platforms, and specialty software such as Sprout Social, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Hospitality experience required.
- Proven history of creating and executing successful social media campaigns.
- In-depth understanding of social media analytics and reporting tools
- At the forefront of new and emerging social, digital, and lifestyle trends
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling brand stories that connect with the audience.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience leading and mentoring a team, fostering a positive team culture, and encouraging creative thinking.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate social media strategies and results to hotel partners and internal stakeholders in an engaging and memorable way.
- Experience in leading lifestyle photography & videography process and shoots
- Ability to travel up to 20%