Job Title: Senior Manager Marketing - Social Media & Community
Company: Ashley Furniture Industries
Location: Tampa, FL
Join our Marketing team and help us drive brand awareness and engage with our target audiences. You’ll collaborate with and support different parts of the business to create compelling consumer driven partnerships. Lead the charge and take ownership of exciting projects, all while becoming a master of your craft.
Senior Manager Marketing, Social Media & Community
What Will You Do?
The Senior Manager Marketing, Social Media & Community is responsible for further growing an engaged community across Ashley’s organic platforms by driving brand love. This role will be responsible for overseeing the execution of the organic social strategy for our brand, growing our organic reach, and increasing organic social engagement. They will partner with our brand, creative, paid media, merchandising, and greater marketing team to develop and publish on-trend, scroll-stopping content that increases brand affinity at scale. This candidate should possess deep expertise on all social platforms with focus on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Pinterest, including content best practices, platform purposes, a pulse on relevant trends, and a track record of growing large, engaged communities of followers.
- Redefine vision and strategy for a comprehensive organic social media marketing practice that amplifies our overall marcom strategy and drives tangible business impact
- Set goals, measure, analyze performance, report results, while proactively identifying and implementing recommendations for continuous improvement
- Create focused platform-specific execution strategies for organic social that leverage platform strengths and clearly define role of platform within overall marketing ecosystem
- Implement innovative tactics that leverage consumer insights and brand strategy to build a best-in-class engagement approach that results in meaningful and long-lasting relationships with our community
- Maintain a deep understanding of the always-evolving social and cultural landscape: including competitive considerations, content trends, features and innovations within existing platforms, and a constant eye on the next big thing
- Develop and maintain a nimble approach to execution across social and influencer that allows us to leverage these channels to quickly respond to and support business needs
- Structure and oversee a team that aligns with, and can best execute against, defined vision and strategy
- Champion brand strategy, brand aesthetic and brand standards across all touchpoints and content execution; define and deliver a consistent creative approach that is fully Ashley but imagined through a social-first lens
- Oversee content development, distribution, and community management across all major social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and Pinterest with flawless executional excellence
- Oversee and lead social editorial calendar that incorporates overall social media strategy
- Conceptualize and lead the creation of compelling content for Instagram feed, stories, reels & TikTok; look for ways to stand out on social media and jump on new trends
- Work in lock steps with paid media team to ensure a 360-degree approach to marketing
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field or equivalent work experience, Required
- 7 years of experience in Marketing, Required
- Management experience, Required.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Document management system
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
Who Are We?
At Ashley, we’re more than a business…we’re family. As the largest manufacturer of home furnishings in the world, we know what it takes to build incredible furniture and future leaders. We’re problem solvers with the grit to persevere during challenging times and innovators who won’t coast when times are good. We create solutions, not excuses. And never settle for status quo. It’s the reason we’re always searching for better ways to delivering an exceptional customer experience. That’s why Ashley Furniture is #1 in our industry.
Ready to grow? You’ve come to the right place. Ashley Furniture has a “Growth Mindset”, and once you join our team, you’ll learn from the best in the business.
Apply today and find your home at Ashley!
Benefits We Offer
- Health, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount on home furnishings
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Ashley Wellness Centers (location specific) and Medical Tourism
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance
Our Core Values
- Honesty & Integrity
- Passion, Drive, Discipline
- Continuous Improvement/Operational Excellence
- Dirty Fingernail
- Growth Focused
To learn more about Ashley Furniture, our community engagement programs, environmental stewardship, and our core values, please visit our Corporate Social Responsibility information page:
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Ashley Furniture Industries, LLC, is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity unless an agreement is in place. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ashley Furniture via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ashley Furniture. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ashley Furniture as a result of the referral or through other means.