Job Title: Private Bank Social Media Community Manager, Associate
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Location: New York, NY
About AWM Marketing
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
Marketing teams shape the firm’s brand and protect and grow the firm’s excellent reputation across the world. They deepen relationships with customers through shared passions with a best in class portfolio of partnerships globally. Through the use of data and analytics, they create and deliver marketing campaigns through our paid media channels, owned media channels, websites, and mobile apps based on what is best for the customer.
J.P. Morgan is seeking a talented Social Media Community Manager, Associate to join the Integrated Media and Performance Analytics Digital team. The Social Media Community Manager’s will focus on the Private Bank’s activation and management of superior social media experiences to maximize client engagement through the promotion of our brand, thought leadership and product messaging. The candidate will partner with marketing colleagues across lines of business in addition to Brand, Design, Integrated Media and Performance Analytics teams manage the launch and performance of our various social media initiatives.
This individual will be responsible for working cross-functionally to manage the creation of cohesive multi-touch, multi-channel programs aligned to and delivering against the objectives of the business. The successful individual will possess a strong understanding of the global social media landscape. This person will also work with digital specialists, senior management, as well as analytics teams in the optimization of these campaigns.
The individual should possess strong project management skills and interpersonal skills. In addition, demonstrate a passion for digital marketing and user experience principles, understanding the many components that deliver an engaging digital experience and how their execution contributes to the client experience.
- Partner with stakeholders, subject matter experts (SMEs) and the relevant digital teams to manage the creation and activation of social media campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing partners to ensure a seamless and coordinated social media support
- Understand campaign KPIs to define social media success criteria, efficacy and ongoing optimization opportunities
- Deliver measurable improvements against agreed upon KPIs and define best practices by ongoing measurement and documentation
- Manage the sourcing and creation of content required to deliver engaging social media experiences across AWM
- Partner with other specialist digital teams for development, design/UX, content, analytics to support social media efforts
- Be able to create, build, and publish across our social channels using the appropriate digital tools and platforms (Sprinklr, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Support the definition of strategy, execute plans flawlessly, and apply appropriate analytics to ensure we are delivering the best work
- At least 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience in the financial services industry, private bank, or asset management a plus
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, WeChat, etc) and management tools (Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Salesforce.com, etc) and content management systems
- Strong time management and organization skills; able to maintain a high quality of work in a deadline driven environment
- Proactive with a high level of attention to detail; quick learner who can adapt to changing priorities
- A strong understanding of social media best practices and related digital user experience
- Team player, with a very strong work ethic and high energy level
- Must demonstrate initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Must be able to establish strong relationship with the business and project stakeholders to ensure that business goals are met
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with all levels of management
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
New York,NY $80,750.00 - $120,000.00 / year