Collages are coming for everyone…and they will be shoppable!
- Collages are a new feature designed to help users personalize ideas, visualize the possibilities and creatively refine their vision to bring their inspiration to life. Leveraging the platform’s advanced visual technology, collages enable users to cut objects out of a Pin and combine them with other cutouts to create interactive collages of their favorite ideas. With collages, users can move beyond Pins and boards to see how different products come together and curate visual content that inspires them.
Premiere Spotlight ads – great for discovery and brand-building
- Premiere Spotlight on search and home feed: Premiere Spotlight allows brands to exclusively own premium ad placements on the platform to promote their campaign for maximum visibility. Pinterest is now extending Premiere Spotlight from search to the home feed to help advertisers reach users from the moment they open Pinterest. Premiere Spotlight on search and home feed are now available in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Australia, Japan, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Brazil and Mexico.
Coming this Fall…
Showcase ads – look like carousels.
- Showcase ads: Showcase ads are a new interactive ad solution that allows users to preview and explore a brand’s content by swiping through branded images. Brands can create rich, interactive experiences through the use of cards and features within the format. This adds more context and invites users to dive deeper in their exploration of the brand.
Quiz ads – ask questions and help pinners make decisions
- Quiz ads: Quiz ads offer a deeper level of personalization to a brand’s idea on Pinterest. Brands can include up to three questions per quiz to create an entertaining experience for people to engage with and show consumers more personalized ideas, helping them to move deeper into decisions and toward a valuable purchase.
Mobile Deep linking…more direct to site coming.
- Mobile deep links and direct links: We recently introduced mobile deep links for Pinterest managed advertisers and are now adding direct links as new ways to help shoppers on Pinterest go from discovery to purchase while increasing conversion for retailers. Mobile deep links help to instantly direct users to a specific page in a retailer’s mobile app, making it easier to shop for products after clicking on a shopping ad. Direct links take people from a Pinterest ad to a retailer’s website with just one click, reducing the steps it takes for users to go from discovering a product to checkout. Direct links are available on select formats within consideration, conversion, and shopping campaigns.
Travel Catalogs were introduced this summer – now people can connect to sites to book directly.
Have you seen the PinterestAcademy.com ? FREE training on ads!
Check out the Global Planning Calendar for ideas —trend combined with the moment. Brands can partner around those moments.
Creative Studio – uses AI to create scenes for photos…much more to come! Lots of visualization tools are coming!