Reports directly to our Integrator while working with other team members as we continue to grow.
The Account Manager works with the Integrator to manage all marketing communications projects for assigned clients. The Account Manager is the liaison between the client and CEO, Integrator, and the content team. An effective problem solver on a day-to-day basis, the Account Manager must be adept at anticipating problems, recognizing opportunities, bring solutions to the table and be willing to implement them.
The Account Manager role requires superior project management skills. S/he must be a conscientious team player and a good organizer. The person also demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
Include the following, but not limited to:
Client Relationship Management
• Acts as the primary client contact for assigned projects and working closely with clients to learn their marketing and communications needs
• Delegate tasks on the project to team members best positioned to complete them
• Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Audit and Strategy Development and Management
• Works closely with all company department staff to develop and implement strategic plans and social media campaigns
• Project Management
• Proactively gathers the necessary information to implement each client project and/or campaign
• Provides timely issuance of all documentation: meeting summaries, status reports, timelines, etc.
• Manages time resources to ensure client projects are on time and on budget
• Oversee content team to ensure deliverables are completed on time and within budget
• Coordinate internal resources for the efficient execution of projects
• Maintains working knowledge of pertinent software and peripherals needed to complete work
• Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative, and production processes
The ideal individual possesses the following strengths and skills:
• Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
• Ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time
• Confident in a client-facing role with the ability to juggle multiple clients at once
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Resourceful and reflective for problem-solving
• Trustworthy with confidential information
• Works well with other people and can build rapport quickly
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in an environment with changing priorities
• The ability to move seamlessly across a variety of clients on a daily basis.
• Experience with Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Agorapulse, and more is a plus.
• Experience with Basecamp, Harvest, and Slack is a plus.
To apply please email [email protected] with your resume, cover letter, weekly capacity and hourly rate.
About Oh Snap! Social — Oh Snap! Social is a boutique social media agency dedicated to helping clients in a wide variety of industry create strategic and compelling content that converts. Learn more ohsnapsocial.com