Pantone color of the year...anyone a fan?

PANTONE 18-1750 Viva Magenta! (okay I’m a total pink girl) so I had to share!

Love this blog that fellow Space Friend @annette from Easil put together!

There are even swatches of what colors work best with Viva Magenta and a bunch for free templates!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Deb :slight_smile: I personally really like it… especially paired with neutrals. I think I have a pair of pants in the exact color too so I’ll be trying those with some of the pastel colors in the blog for some fashion ideas!!

3 Likes

I’m a fan of magenta!

4 Likes

Hi Amy…you are miss color combo! Bet you have some great suggestions on how to use this color with all the fabric you deal with!

Think you will see more fabric produced in this color this year now that Pantone has selected this color?

2 Likes

totally funny thing is I LOVE this color and NEVER pair it with neutrals…I use it with navy or even a group of bright colors!

3 Likes

Hard to say yet. But there are some fairly high profile fabric designers working in pinks, purples and magenta.

3 Likes

I have a very good friend and this is her main brand color - so SHE loves it! A lot of the designers on all the platforms (including Youtube) are saying it’s good for an accent color - but for a wall?? not so much… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love trying to keep up with the colour of the year – I would like to pick up some of the schwag associated with it. Especially, the coffee mugs :slight_smile:

I didn’t a write-up persay but I like the whole play on words around the “magentaverse”

1 Like

The color doesn’t look too bad! I think I’d like that color on some flowers.

What I’m not a fan of is people now needing a subscription to use their colors in adobe :laughing:

Oh yes love a bit of pink!

1 Like

I have a friend in Glendale who has a hot pink wall with an amazing neon on it and its fabulous! She is a costume designer and her place is very retro. It looks brilliant.

1 Like