TaskRabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- builtin’s “Best Places To Work”, 5 lists including: Austin Best Midsize Companies to Work For & SF Best Places to Work!
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About the Job
The TaskRabbit marketing team plays a critical role in driving client acquisition, engagement, and retention. As the Paid Social Media Marketing Specialist, you will have an immediate impact on improving TaskRabbit’s visibility in North America. At the core, the ideal candidate has a strong background in the management of paid social media campaigns. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker with an analytical mind, and passionate about developing world-class, successful campaigns.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Own the creation and execution of effective paid social media strategies to achieve business objectives
- Use data analysis and platform knowledge to scale our existing social media campaigns and launch new tests to efficiently drive conversions
- Responsible for audience research, lift studies, and A/B testing creative, messaging, CTA and landing pages
- Collaborate with our content team to identify messaging that resonates with our audience
- Partner with creative agencies or in-house design teams to build robust image and video content for campaigns
- Work with data and engineering teams to implement new tools to take campaigns to the next level as well as maintain accurate tracking and measurement
- Stay up to date with the latest paid social best practices and technologies
- 2-4 years experience in paid social media planning and buying at a agency or equivalent experience working brand/client side
- Proficient in relevant social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube. Experience with TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat a plus
- Highly organized individual with strong writing & communication skills
- Able to work with internal designers or creative agencies to build robust platform-specific content. Experience with Smartly.io a plus
- Intermediate Excel/Sheets experience and knowledge of analytics tools to gather and analyze data to inform strategies and optimizations
- Experience in operating within and outside of last-click measurement solutions strongly preferred
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the world’s largest furniture retailer - in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
You’ll love working here because:
TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with!
Senior Leadership Team 75% women
Director Level 86% Diverse
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous and flexible vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and a dog-friendly office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.