Job Title: Paid Media Strategist
Location: United States (Remote)
Paid Media Strategist Job Overview:
As a Paid Media Strategist, you will be a part of Perficient’s Digital Advertising Solutions practice optimizing clients’ paid search and media accounts. You will serve as a supporting consultant on enterprise client accounts, executing paid channel optimizations that drive towards client success. The ideal candidate will blend strong client communication skills with advertising expertise, rooted in a sound understanding of overall client objectives, target audiences, and competitive market dynamics. A cultural fit on this team requires attention to detail, a desire to grow, and fast-paced accurate delivery.
Responsible for managing and creating best in class paid search accounts, as well as driving paid search strategy for our agency’s portfolio ranging from mid-range to enterprise level clients. Our ideal candidate has a passion and expertise for paid search, loves working in a team setting, achieving big goals, and building relationships both with clients and team members. As a Paid Media Strategist, you will manage the day-to-day operations of multiple paid search accounts, frequently communicating with our clients, vendors, and account reps at Google and Microsoft.
- Creates and executes digital account strategies and plans for multiple clients
- Executes deep data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs
- Understands natural optimization best practices and articulates knowledge and client deliverables effectively
- Assists in day-to-day campaign management including campaign building, account restructuring, expansion, optimization, testing and experimentation, etc.
- Tracks account performance to ensure ongoing progress and that client goals are being met
- Stays up-to-date with changing technology and industry trends to determine how to best leverage the latest technological developments for Perficient clients.
- Successfully manages day-to-day client interactions seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Develops a complete understanding of each client’s goals, markets, needs and expectations of Perficient
- Provides excellent communication via phone, emails and direct contact
- Effectively creates and delivers client performance reports and provides new, creative recommendations for improvements and best practice solutions.
Team Leadership and Development:
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Drives adoption of account management best practices through example setting, positive reinforcement and correction.
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, developing, and evaluating team members
- Assists in the development and documentation of best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the group
- Identifies strategic opportunities to expand both additional offerings (non paid search) to existing clients and introduce paid search opportunities to existing clients using other services
- Assists in brand outreach and thought-leadership initiatives including blog and newsletter articles, case studies, speaking engagements, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or advertising preferred.
- 3-5+ years of paid search experience
- Mastery of search platforms: Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising
- Strong grasp of reporting and competitive tools: Google Analytics, SEMRush, SpyFu, etc.
- Experience managing search and social campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience in core MS Excel functions (vlookup, pivot tables, data visualization)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, including at the executive level.
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Demonstrates initiative and a proactive, collaborative approach.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
Who We Are
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine, create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that help our clients exceed customers’ expectations, outpace competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy, creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to help our clients – the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands succeed.
What We Believe
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that values every voice. Join our team, and you’ll become part of something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and inclusive as the clients we work with. We’re committed to actively listening, learning, and acting to further advance our organization, our communities, and our future leaders… and we’re not done yet.
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail settings will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you could miss critical communications related to your application.
Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest talent and we need you! We’re a quickly growing, global digital consulting leader, and we’re transforming the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands. You’ll work with the latest technologies, expand your skills, experience work-life balance, and become a part of our global community of talented, diverse, and knowledgeable colleagues.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?