Job Title: Organic Social Media Manager
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Quill makes the job of ordering supplies easier and more rewarding. While delivering everything from paper, ink, and toner to cleaning supplies and technology. Quill showcases exceptional customer service. Quill had proven to be a trusted partner of Staples since being acquired in 1998.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manages the organic social media budget to grow social media presence and reputation for Quill.
- Manage and execute corporate brand presence and reputation on Company’s social media platforms. Create, schedule, and manage content, including UGC and collaborations, for all organic social and review platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn based on marketing, seasonal, and product priorities that embodies our brand and visual aesthetic.
- Interpret brand pillars, company goals, and creative campaigns to develop content strategy across all organic social media and review platforms on a monthly and yearly basis to ensure results.
- Build compelling narratives to help people connect with our product, brand, and vision.
- Grow our platform followers, build community, and engage partners and influencers in a way that leads to an improvement in brand favorability and trust. Respond to customer posts.
- Manage our Quill editorial calendar to ensure consistency across platforms and our website.
- Leverage and analyze social listening insights to make informed decisions around relevant content and strategy.
- Responsible for but not limited to photography, videography, copy, content writing (short and long form) in addition to content creation.
- Utilize and report on data analytics/metrics to assess and further optimize performance.
- Manage and liaise with agencies on content development.
What you bring to the table:
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills who can work independently and collaboratively on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Solid time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong problem solver who knows how to ask the right questions, build hypotheses and prove or disprove with data insights.
- Very strong analytical and quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to interpret and leverage data to drive decision making.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- You adjust easily to the constantly evolving needs of a company in growth mode.
- You thrive on giving and receiving constructive feedback in service of doing great work.
- Genuine passion for organic social media and innovation in your area of expertise.
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications:
- 5+ years of marketing experience with 3 years in social media and influencer marketing for a B2B brand or retailer with proven work experience growing and engaging followers.
- Hands on experience in content management, managing a social media calendar, and developing social marketing strategies that are native to each channel and that can deliver tangible results.
- Demonstrated experience with Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Google My Business, Yelp, and TikTok and their respective content best practices.
- Experience with social media scheduling platforms and influencer management platforms, e.g., Sprout Social and Impact.
- Social Media copywriting experience for a B2B retailer or e-commerce brand.
- Ability to deliver high-quality creative content and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, and video editing tools.
- Ability to use Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to track success of campaigns and efforts and make recommendations based on quantitative analysis.
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Photography & Videography experience
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups
- Flexible PTO (22 days) and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid holidays)
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more perks and benefits