⏰ Office Hour: Take another look at YouTube with Anita Wong

Join us for the LIVE discussion, September 1 | 11 a.m. ET/ 3 p.m. GMT
If you’ve been thinking of starting a YouTube channel or optimizing the one you have - listen in during this Office Hour, where Phyllis Khare interviews YouTube expert Anita Wong. They’ll dive into learning how to brand a channel and have it show up in search. You’ll learn how to grow with confidence and reach the audience perfect for your business on YouTube - for you and your clients! Learn how to market yourself on the world’s biggest video-sharing site and generate leads for your business. Join us and ask all the questions!

Open office hour allows you to ask questions in real time or continue the conversation indefinitely!

Anita Wong @anita1 is a coach and visibility strategist specializing in bringing all your online assets together to create an energetic sales funnel attracting your dream clients and converting them into clients. Energetic Breakthrough© Practitioner, Tech Queen and YouTuber.

6 Likes

Excited to be joining in the conversation later today

3 Likes

Research your title BEFORE you record the video
Look around…at other’s titles
See how many view that has
SAY your title several times as it sees it as keywords…that helps with reach!

3 Likes

Great tips on how to setup your channel and what you need!

2 Likes

This Office Hour is incredible. I especially like the tips about making all videos public, putting audio/podcasts on YouTube, and the importance of researching titles.

3 Likes

Here’s Anita’s YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/c/AnitaWong

1 Like

This is the YouTube course in the Academy! https://academy.socialmediapulse.community/courses/youtube

2 Likes
1 Like

Here’s her recent #Shorts

3 Likes

I had to add a BMX bike video

3 Likes

Thanks so much, @anita1!

1 Like

You’re very welcome

Thank you @deb

1 Like

Thank you @ruthbinman had a great time on the live with @phylliskhare

1 Like

I also want to thank @fiona1 for the recommendation to reach out to @anita1 for this Office Hour – much appreciated Fiona :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So happy to see the brilliant @anita1 showcased!
Studying up on her now as I prepare to make my own YouTube more of a thing…she’s got it mastered! :pineapple:

sorry i couldn’t join live but i’m
glad i recommended you cos you bring the value xxx