⏰ Office Hour: Building community and trust around a brand

Join us for the LIVE discussion, August 11 | 5 p.m. ET/ 9 p.m. GMT
Social media managers often asked to nurture community and build trust. On Office Hours this week, learn from community management experts Fiona Lucas and Jen Cole as they share tips for authentic, meaningful relationships.

Open office hour allows you to ask questions in real time or continue the conversation indefinitely!

Fiona Lucas @fiona1 is a highly regarded Australian-based social media & online Community strategist, consultant, mentor, moderator, speaker & author. She is the founder of the 4Rs of Reputation with her business iRespectOnline. She believes in putting humanity first in all online engagements.

Jen Cole @jencoleict has a strong belief that social media channels should be utilized to grow tight-knit, organic communities of followers who genuinely identify with a brand. She has an extensive background in social media marketing that spans over the last ten years. Jen is the social media manager at Greteman Group, owner of X-Stand Standing Desks, co-host of the Making a Marketer Podcast, and she is a globally-known public speaker.

3 Likes

Woo hoo! I’m so excited for this discussion! Can’t wait til Thursday. :smiley:

2 Likes

Game Show Yes GIF by ABC Network

3 Likes

2 Likes

I put this one in my calendar - that’s how you know I REALLY wanted to watch this one LIVE. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

1 Like

Post in this feed to earn the Office Hours badge!

3 Likes

I believe in signing posts! I do that with all of my clients except when working here at Social Media Pulse. I think it’s better to have it come personally! -deb

2 Likes

It’s definitely humanizing, I see both arguments.

1 Like

Here’s the LinkedIn post

2 Likes

that was great team! Thanks for all the insights @jencoleict @fiona1 and @ruthbinman

5 Likes

Same! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I appreciate this from you, especially on Twitter and because I have a few friends associated with Agorapulse. I almost always sign my name when leaving a blog comment or other times, but never on Twitter cause, you know I’m wordie (lol ha) and need every character…AND I’m the only voice for my Tweets and Twitter feed.

3 Likes