⏰ Office Hour: A Formula for Content and Posting Strategy

Join us for the LIVE discussion, October 13 | 11 a.m. ET/ 3 p.m. GMT
Balancing organizational goals with social media content that resonates with your audience and is optimized for each channel can get complicated quickly! Join Pulse Academy Director Ruth Inman @ruthbinman for this Office Hour session as she outlines her preferred formula for planning your content and posting strategy.

Open office hour allows you to ask questions in real time or continue the conversation indefinitely!

Access the template (Google Sheets file)

1 Like

I’ve heard from a few people that they feel overwhelmed with content planning … what questions do you have that I can address today??

2 Likes

Good to see you, Ruth!! :relaxed: One question I have is how do you get content/stories ideas from your boots on the ground team (with minimal admin time) and turn it into content?

3 Likes

Excited for this #office-hours!!!

1 Like

Great info…don’t miss the free spreadsheet above!

2 Likes

Here’s the TED Talk

Try this link for an explanation

2 Likes

This one too

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here’s the spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YSxCWj29-vkaVzXUceok70RBs-gwMk9GgpJ32EuYlwM/copy

2 Likes

Another Airtable lover…
They have a bunch of free content templates too…here’s an example. It’s different than what Ruth showed

2 Likes

Super helpful!! Thanks!

2 Likes

For media format - we’ve recently had success doing collaborative posts with other nonprofits we partner with!

2 Likes

How do you work back and forth on a collab post?

1 Like

We’ve coordinated via email, identified who is going to own posting/creating, and send the request to the other organization!

3 Likes

Great show @ruthbinman – excited for @phylliskhare’s show next week, regardless of topic! :rofl:

1 Like

@paul - Turns out, I’m hosting and haven’t identified a topic yet. I accidentally implied @phylliskhare hadn’t planned when, in fact, it’s me who is behind! Oops.

1 Like

Melissa Villasenor Oops GIF by Saturday Night Live