NEW Instagram Dual Camera Settings (video tutorial)

Thanks to @fiona1 for suggesting I look up Anita Wong on Youtube - because I found this nifty tutorial she did on how to use the NEW IG Dual Camera (think BeReal) New Dual Camera Feature Now In Instagram Stories + Download your Instagram Story For Repurposing - YouTube This is a great tutorial and will get you up and running with the two-camera setting right away!

4 Likes

That’s so awesome, Phyllis. Thank you for sharing! :smiley:

2 Likes

You are welcome @jencoleict - and I’ve arranged to interview her in a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

Oh that will be fantastic!

1 Like

Ah Anita is my old wave.video buddy - we worked together there. It will be fabulous to hear from her!

2 Likes

What I love about this is you don’t need a separate app anymore to use dual camera! I have found it great for clients to do walk throughs of gardens, art exhibitions etc so you can show what is happening and describe it/ add dialogue .

2 Likes

so I have a technical question about the new dual camera function – maybe you know the answer @fiona1 – so as this is in Stories - my client says that it only does 15 seconds then completely stops. whereas a normal Story video you can keep going for 2 minutes (?). The dual Camera doesn’t seem to keep going and stitch the stories together. I hope that makes sense. Is there something I’m missing here?

2 Likes

i’m sorry i didn’t get this notification - not sure why! Ah for reels up to 15 mins - im not sure about stories sorry. Apologies for not answering sooner!

1 Like