Job Title: Marketing & Social Media Manager
Location: Hawthorne, CA
Ampaire is a tech startup based in California that is leading the charge in electric aviation. We are on a mission to provide the world with electric commercial flights that are affordable, quiet, and environmentally conscious. We are building the future of air travel by reimagining the way people and their things fly. We are a practical and lean start-up that quickly iterates and learns, and this has allowed Ampaire to be among the first of the electric aviation companies to fly. We currently are flying what we believe to be the world’s largest electrified aircraft by weight and capacity.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Key contributor in crafting the new Ampaire brand through voice, texture and way of interacting
- Work as part of an in-house marketing team to successfully deliver campaigns, cultivate social media following and promoting the company’s brand.
- Handle all the mechanics of our direct to business campaigns, direct to consumer campaigns, company communications and social channels
- Work on new campaigns to reach audiences promoting our news and new client wins
- Participate in conferences
- Launch social media posts, newsletters and developing content
- Constantly monitor the image of the brand via all online touchpoints
- Mediate the impact of negative reviews
- Share positive testimonials with current following to strengthen customer relationships
- Work across the website CMS, Mailchimp, LinkedIn, IG, Twitter and others to interact with potential and existing customers
- Create a brand image across multiple touchpoints
- Ensure accuracy of messaging strategy
- Be responsive, caring and treat customers the way that a Consumer-focused company would, even though we are B2B
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in communications or marketing; or equivalent combination of education and experience and training
- 3-5 years of experience working at a Digital Agency or in-house at a growing company
- Experience working on marketing campaigns
- Knowledgeable in the understanding of analytics
- Experience thinking differently and finding ways to present ideas that no one will be expecting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a passion for storytelling
- Strong content development skills and a high level of appreciation for photography and video
- Strong computer skills, including experience navigating the internet and using PC and Windows-based software (Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and/or in a diverse team environment
- Proven strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent team and customer service orientation
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ability to read, speak and understand the English language, additional languages would be an advantage
- A burning desire to make a difference in the world
- Interest in learning and growing, developing professional skills
Ampaire is committed to building a diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Ampaire is strongly committed to equality of opportunity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other legally protected status. We endeavor to build a workplace environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.