Job Title: Marketing Manager, Social Media
Company: Fidelity Investments
Location: Westlake, TX
Ready to use the power of social media for good and make more of a difference in the world? Fidelity Charitable is looking for a highly motivated and collaborative marketing manager to join the social media team and help drive awareness and adoption of the Fidelity Charitable donor-advised fund program to help grow the American tradition of philanthropy. In this role, you will help build and run paid social campaigns that drive impactful results, assist with the development and execution of influencer strategies, and support additional social media initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience in content development, driving strategy, maintaining relationships, and finding opportunities to deliver the highest possible performance.
The Expertise And Skills You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of marketing, social media, or advertising experience
- Proven experience in planning, implementing, and optimizing paid social campaigns across platforms such as Meta, LinkedIn, etc.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, tools, and best practices, including analytics and social listening tools
- Experience with supporting and leading the creation of social media content assets, such as videos, blogs, graphics, and posts
- Strong communication skills to help build positive relationships across a broad array of functional areas, including senior leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in an easily digestible manner
- Ability to prioritize, problem-solve, and run multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Understanding of philanthropy sector is a plus
The Value You Deliver
- Develop and implement compelling brand campaigns aimed at target audiences and deliver measurable business outcomes
- Identify and conduct ongoing test-and-learn opportunities across channels to optimize performance
- Stay up to date on platform updates and industry trends to ensure campaigns are optimized and aligned with the latest features and best practices
- Support the development of influencer strategies that help amplify our brand awareness and educate donors
- Work with and oversee influencers to create content that aligns with the overarching strategy and the brand
- Handle social analytics reporting and identify insights and ideas for influencers
- Actively keep an eye out for emerging influencers and trends through various social media channels such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Advocate the value of social media and help educate partners and internal influencers on the latest developments and capabilities
- Assist on other projects on the content team as assigned
The mission of Fidelity Charitable is to grow the American tradition of philanthropy by providing programs that make charitable giving accessible, simple, and effective. Fidelity Charitable is governed by an independent Board of Trustees, which has hired Fidelity Investments as the service provider to the charity. Fidelity Investments provides all of the charitable organization’s employees and supports all of its functions: Program Development, Marketing, Service Delivery, Relationship Management, Finance, Technology, Risk and Compliance, and Fundraising. This role is on the Fidelity Charitable marketing team. For more information about Fidelity Charitable, visit https://www.fidelitycharitable.org.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “Dynamic Working”. Most associates will have a hybrid schedule with a requirement to work onsite at a Fidelity work location for at least one week, 5 consecutive days, every four weeks. These requirements are subject to change.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.
At Fidelity, we value honesty, integrity, and the safety of our associates and customers within a heavily regulated industry. Certain roles may require candidates to go through a preliminary credit check during the screening process. Candidates who are presented with a Fidelity offer will need to go through a background investigation and may be asked to provide additional documentation as requested. This investigation includes but is not limited to a criminal, civil litigations and regulatory review, employment, education, and credit review (role dependent). These investigations will account for 7 years or more of history, depending on the role. Where permitted by federal or state law, Fidelity will also conduct a pre-employment drug screen, which will review for the following substances: Amphetamines, THC (marijuana), cocaine, opiates, phencyclidine.