Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Company: Bluewater Associates of Emerald Isle
Location: Emerald Isle, NC (Hybrid or Remote)
Bluewater seeks a self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented individual with exceptional communication skills who can work well individually and in a team environment for our full-time Marketing Coordinator position.
Our ideal candidate can work in a fast-paced work environment, can manage being involved in multiple projects, and enjoys working with people.
Candidate must be Google Analytics Certified and have 2 years of experience in marketing, including digital/social media marketing plus creative and content writing. A grasp of the Adobe Suite of products will set you apart.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects.
- Organizing public image campaigns and special events and participating in creating brand awareness through advertising and social media.
- Arrange proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports.
- Communicate with appropriate sales and marketing managers to prepare status reports on marketing efforts.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
- 2 years of experience in a marketing position
- Google Analytics Certified
- Proficient in WordPress
- Proficient Microsoft + Google Platform applications, including Word, Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
- Basic graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Demonstrated understanding of digital marketing and social media platforms
- MUST be a self-starter with a positive attitude that desires to learn and grow
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent copywriting and content development
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong web and computer skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Please submit your resume to [email protected]