Job Title: Manager, Social Media
Company: Victoria’s Secret & Co.
Location: New York, NY
The Social Media Manager supports the Director of Social Marketing with seasonal planning and setting the strategy for the Victoria’s Secret organic platforms. This role will be responsible for overseeing the execution of the social strategy, growing brand awareness, and increasing acquisition while ensuring engaging content that increases brand affinity.
This person should possess a deep expertise on all social platforms with focus on TikTok and Instagram, including content best practices, platform purposes, and a pulse on relevant trends and updates within each. This position plays a core role on the social team, managing two direct reports and supporting all functions of the business through a close relationship with cross-functional teams, knowledge of product priorities, and thorough understanding of content performance through closely tracking and optimizing analytics.
- Assist in the development of seasonal social media strategies with a focus on TikTok and Instagram
- Assist in creation of seasonal campaign and creative briefs to support strategies
- Oversee execution of seasonal strategies and content across all platforms
- Partner closely with PR/Influencer team, identifying opportunities and helping to develop briefs within influencer programs
- Monitor trends and identify areas of opportunity to grow the brand’s reach and relevance
- Spearhead weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
- Collaborate with creative and copy partners are bringing social media strategies to life
- Maintain best practices across platforms, including analysis and implementing actions on performance insights and reacting to platform updates and trends
- Close partnership with brand strategy leads on pre-season planning and in-season execution
- Set and drive weekly priorities based on brand and product initiatives through the lens of driving social performance
- Manage relationships with third party vendors
Minimum Salary: $110,800.00
Maximum Salary: $145,425.00
VS&Co provides a range of compensation for this role as shown. Your actual salary will be determined by a number of factors, including: your specific skills and experience, geographic region, or other relevant factors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent preferred
- 5-7 years relevant working experience in social media
- Experience managing a team
- Expertise in all social media platforms, with emphasis on TikTok and Instagram
- Strategic thinker with an in-depth understanding of analytics and social reporting
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas with a passion for learning and understanding what makes fans take actions in social media
- Must have and maintain knowledge of pop culture and viral trends
- Excellent organization and time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, projects, and strong prioritization skills to meet deadlines
- Strong presentation, communication, and writing skills
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.