The Social Media Manager is responsible for deepening Spirit’s relationship with existing Guests, building relationships with potential Guests, and executing social media communications. As part of this team, you will play a key role in Spirit’s messaging strategy and work with a team of driven communications experts who focus on brand management, advertising, promotions, sponsorships, media relations, and internal communications, as well as close collaboration with many stakeholders throughout the airline, our agency, and other vendors. This role will develop testing strategies, track results, and implement optimizations to drive improvements in KPIs. You will tell our story across platforms to engage our audiences, inspire travel, and drive revenue.
- Collaborate with other communications channels and stakeholders to identify relevant content and appropriate messaging for social platforms.
- Develop strategy and content for social media initiatives to grow Spirit’s social media presence, build upon existing Guest relationships, and gain exposure to new prospects.
- Create data-driven strategies to engage our audiences, inspire travel, and drive revenue via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Develop and execute continuous testing, learning, and optimization strategies across our social media platforms.
- Collaborate with the Guest Care team on social media learnings.
- Develop and present social media reports, translating results data into actionable insights.
- Maintain brand voice and follow brand guidelines.
- Stay informed on the latest social advancements to drive our efforts forward.
- Work with Guest Insights and Guest Experience Teams to identify relevant social content.
- Manage agency and other vendor efforts.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g., emergencies change in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Experience interpreting data to deliver insights and optimize for the best results.
- Excellent proofreading skills. Obsessed over the details, wording, and look of the creative.
- Experience in working with agencies and other partners.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with last-minute changes.
- Demonstrated a high capacity for time management, organization, and project management abilities.
- Must be able to lead and work collaboratively with internal and external teams.
- Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it. *
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our Team Members.
At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: Our constant growth and improvement mean boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole self to work and contribute to our success - that’s why we’re committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight benefits for you and your family.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.