Job Title: Manager, Social Media
Location: Columbus, OH
Does this position interest you? You should apply – even if you don’t match every single requirement! We’re known as an auto glass company. That’s the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass, we’re so much more. We’ll help you build a fulfilling career and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you’ll ever work.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for the strategy and execution of owned and earned marketing, which includes but is not limited to social media, publisher content and influencers, leveraging our programs to bring Safelite’s brand to life, building brand awareness with consumers and driving our direct response social programs. This role requires strong social media experience to continue building and managing our social voice and content strategy. This leader should be strategic, driven and can multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and will be working on the brand team, collaborating closely across internal teams and external partners.
This leader manages activities including social media, influencer and content marketing, creative and media strategy, social monitoring, program execution, measurement and reporting activities. This position supports the advertising team by leading strategic execution of programs.
What You’ll Do
- Leads growth and optimizes digital marketing efforts for influencer, content marketing, and social channels through strategic planning, innovative testing, including structure, media buy diversification, content, channel and creative testing, roadmaps, etc.
- Manages and collaborates with agency partners on strategic goals in areas of media and creative, as well as leading the creative processes for execution across programs
- Partners closely with internal and external teams to assess channel success and impact on business. Identify and report against identified key performance indicators
- Owns and leads relationship with customer care team on effective social care strategy, owns social media listening tool and industry tools
- Proactively looks for expansion & optimization opportunities on a regular basis, stays current in the channels’ landscapes and makes innovative recommendations
- Lead, manage, develop, coach, and mentor team specialists to execute against channel strategies
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or related field.
- 4-6 years of related experience in Social Media Knowledge and expertise with relevant media tools such as web analytics, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Expertise driving engagement for large brands across multiple social platforms and managing online communities
- Expertise in social media channel best practices and a track-record of delivering quality paid programs
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive meaningful action from large data sets.
- Proficiency in Google Marketing Platform, Social platforms, Affiliate marketing platform, Google Analytics
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities for self and team
Internal Associates: Already a member of the Safelite team? Apply through your Workday account by searching ‘Find Open Jobs’.
Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse workforce and suppliers, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more at Safelite.com/Careers.
Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual values will depend on benefit elections during enrollment.
This position description is not all inclusive for every aspect of this role. Reasonable accommodation will be made for individuals covered by ADA, ADEA, FMLA and other laws and regulations in accordance with their requirements. Physical and mental demands are not and should not be construed to be job qualification standards, but are illustrated to help the employer, employee and/or applicant identify tasks where reasonable accommodations may need to be made when an otherwise qualified person is unable to perform the job’s essential duties because of an ADA disability. Other qualifications may be required to ensure employment eligibility in accordance with local laws and regulations and with Safelite Group, Inc. policies and practices.