Job Title: Manager, Social Media - Champagne & Sparkling
Company: Moët Hennessy
Location: New York, United States
Moët Hennessy, the Wines and Spirits Division of LVMH, regroups twenty-five Maisons, many of which have been around for centuries, while others are just starting their journey. Our vision is to lead the future of luxury Wines and Spirits from nature to communities.
Located in the most prestigious terroirs around the world, we have unique savoir-faire from winemaking to art de vivre, hospitality, and brick-and-clicks retail management to craft exceptional experiences for consumers. For many years, with the ambition to pass on a better world to future generations, we have been committed to the Living Soils Living Together program structured around four key commitments: Regenerating our Soils, Mitigating our Climate Impact, Engaging society, and Empowering our People.
Moët Hennessy is proud to promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment for all. As an employer, Moët Hennessy offers unique journeys throughout its global ecosystem, opportunities to develop new skills and grow professionally.
The Social Media Manager, Champagne & Sparkling is responsible for developing and implementing a compelling social media strategy that enhances our brands’ presence, engages each brand’s target audience, and drives growth in alignment with our brands values and business goals.
Support Social Strategy Development
- Support in defining a comprehensive social media strategy for the US market that aligns with the Champagne & Sparkling brand identity, voice, and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for growth and engagement through social media platforms.
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape to ensure the company remains at the forefront of social media innovation.
Content Creation and Management
- Collaborate with brand, Maison, creative teams, photographers, and influencer teams to produce captivating content that showcases our luxury brands and lifestyle.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar for US specific initiatives and recommendation on how to integrate with global strategy.
**Influencer and Media Partnership Collaboration **
- Work with the Communications team to help execute social campaigns with relevant influencer and media partners to amplify the brand’s reach and engagement.
- Serve as a key point of contact with creative agencies, influencers, and content creators, providing strategic guidance, ideas and feedback during content development process.
- Act as the conduit between the partners and internal stakeholders; responsible for quality assurance upon delivery of all final social assets.
Community Management & Engagement
- Primary POC for external social/community management agency, providing guidance and approval on engagements.
- Manage Social agencies to foster an active and engaged online community by:
- Responding to comments, messages, and mentions in a timely and authentic manner, especially related to US led consumer events.
- Initiate and participate in conversations that align with our brand values and resonate with our target audience.
- Monitor and manage user-generated content.
Analytics & Reporting
- Regularly analyze social media performance metrics and provide insightful reports to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and strategies.
- Use data-driven insights to refine strategies and make informed decisions for continuous improvement.
- Proactively monitor and address alert Communications and Brand teams to potential PR crises or negative sentiments on social media platforms.
Bachelor’s Degree required
5+ years in social media management, preferably within the luxury, lifestyle, or beverage industry.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, algorithms, and best practices.
- Strong understanding of luxury branding, aesthetics, and target audience preferences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency in using social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box and develop innovative content ideas.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in influencer collaboration and partnership management is a plus.
- Passion for and understanding of the champagne or beverage industry is desirable.
External applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.