Job Title: Manager, Social Media
Company: Campbell Soup Company
Location: Camden, NJ
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Social Media Manager
Consumer Marketers, Brand Builders, Snack Lovers Wanted. We are building a powerhouse team of consumer-centric, business-building marketers who are creating something special in the snacking category. We are looking for individuals with exceptional leadership and strategic thinking and who enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. They can’t be afraid to dream big or be deterred by a challenge – this is a great opportunity to help strategically shape the future portfolio of Campbell Snacks.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for executing the social strategy for several brands in the incredible Campbell Snacks portfolio. In this entrepreneurial role, you will create content for our brands (in house and with partners), own community management, lead social listening, build a measurement approach to track progress against KPIs, and work closely with our brand teams to ensure our social strategy is driving equity and volume. This is a critical role on the team that will allow you to have immediate impact.
- Develop Breakthrough Social Content. Deliver compelling content to increase brand equity, engage consumers, and drive cultural relevance for our brands. Develop editorial calendar with appropriate balance of proactive and real-time content. This is a creative, entrepreneurial role, as we develop much of our content in house.
- Build Community. Lead community management for your brands; increase brand engagement and positive sentiment, and appropriately intersect organic social conversation.
- Lead Social Listening. Own social listening to keep pulse on brand sentiment and conversation themes, and report regularly on key learnings to Brand and Integrated Marketing teams.
- Own Analytics and Optimization. Analyze performance, and report on progress against KPIs. Identify key insights, and develop recommendations for ongoing optimization.
- Social Evangelist. Be a social evangelist in the business, helping influence the adoption of, and enthusiasm for, social media across the organization while keeping atop emerging technologies and trends.
- 5+ years social media experience, ideally with both client-side and food/consumer packaged goods experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience with larger community/brand portfolios preferred.
- Experience with tools like Sprout Social, Sprinkler.
- Highly creative with experience developing effective social creative, both in-house and by leveraging content partners and UGC in a scrappy way.
- Strong understanding of social channels and tools, with history of hands-on-keyboards execution.
- Balance of strong strategic thinking and flawless execution, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Bias toward innovation and experimentation.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills; ability to inform, influence and negotiate across functions and with all organization levels. Ability to story tell well via PowerPoint.
- Experience with influencer relationships across platforms with a point of view on best practices.
- Technologically savvy with knowledge of social analytics and content creation tools.
Compensation And Benefits
The base salary range for this full-time, salaried position is between
$85,900.00 - $158,900.00
Individual base pay depends on work location and additional factors such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401k and wellness benefits beginning on the first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.