Job Title: Manager, Social Media Analytics
Company: CMI Media Group
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
As a manager of the digital marketing analytics team, the incumbent will be responsible for managing the proper measurement, reporting, analysis, and optimization of social marketing campaigns for all assigned accounts. He/she will work with the Social Center of Excellence leads to build out a best-in-class social media reporting function. He/she will utilize metrics to assess the social media marketing strategy on both macro and micro levels.
- Develop and maintain social media reporting roadmap in partnership with client operations lead
- Function as the main point of contact for client team for everything social and ensure vision is being carried through to all brands
- Work with social engagement, social intelligence and paid social teams to create integrated measurement offering and vision
- Use social media analytics tools and technologies such as data mining, data analytics and big data to gain insights from data to support business decisions and measure the performance of social media campaigns
- Oversee and manage team responsible for the development and execution of social media measurement/analysis plans and creation of KPIs on behalf of clients
- Measure progress towards goals using the appropriate social media metrics (Awareness-current and potential audience, Engagement-audience interaction with content, Conversion-effectiveness of the social engagement and Consumer-how active consumers think and feel about the brand)
- Create a vision of reporting structure, layout, and optimizations
- Oversee the delivery of strategic analyses that are easily understood by clients and pull through data driven recommendations tied back to brand goals/objectives
- Present new opportunities and explain advanced measurement solutions to clients
- Manage time spent against multiple projects, ensuring deadlines are maintained and met
- Work cross-functionally, providing recommendations to streamline processes, eliminating inefficiencies, and improving results across the department
- Oversee data/research support to client/planning teams
- Act as the subject matter expert for social reporting tools including Sprinklr and within native social platforms
- In partnership with social engagement, explore and vet new measurement solutions and/or partners in lagging areas.
- 3-5 years of related online marketing, web analytics, research experience. Direct experience with digital media and/or social performance analysis a plus.
- 2+ year experience overseeing an agency capability
- Sprinklr, Khoros or other social media management tool experience required.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills, with ability to drive high-quality work
- Ability to effectively communicate results in a concise manner
- Experience and / or education in Pharma a plus.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint high efficiency). Knowledge of: Tableau and other data visualization tools, Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Microsoft Office.
Physical, Travel and Other Job Specific Requirements:
- Ability to work flexible hours including outside of normal business hours, as needed.
- Ability to travel as needed to other company or partner offices for meetings and work responsibilities.
- Ability to lift and carry objects, as needed to complete assigned responsibilities
- Ability to complete timesheets daily.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.