Job Title: Manager - Social Listening
Location: New York, NY
Job Title: Manager, Social Listening & Analytics – LUXE Digital Accelerator
Division: Luxury Products Division
Location: NY, 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001
Reports To: Director, Social Listening & Analytics – LUXE Digital Accelerator
Who We Are
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 14 highly aspirational and multi-expert luxury such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, KIEHL’S, URBAN DECAY, IT COSMETICS and YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE as well as lifestyle and couture brands such as RALPH LAUREN, MAISSON MARGIELA, AZZARO, VALENTINO, PRADA, VIKTOR & ROLF AND MUGLER.
What You Will Do
The Manager, Social Listening & Analytics will be tasked with supporting our divisional and brand-specific social media strategies across the always evolving ecosystem. This individual will be hands on keyboard to help bring our vision and strategy to life across the full portfolio of L’Oréal Luxe brands.
Using social listening and sentiment-analysis tools, this individual will be responsible to uncover ascending currents on topics related to makeup, skincare and fragrance in real time and trends to alert LUXE brands to activate against those trends at scale. This individual will also be responsible to monitor and track all relevant social conversations mentions and content (paid and organic) across the full portfolio of L’Oréal Luxe brands to allow for real-time optimizations and community growth.
Candidate must have the capacity and proven experience to translate the data uncovered into trends and deliver knowledge to the trend influencer relations teams on how content creators can build relevant content against the trends. Must be able to translate the data into applicable culturally relevant US trends via existing and emerging social platforms.
This individual will be accountable for daily analysis and conversation monitoring across all key social platforms.
Job Duties And Accountabilities
- Track, monitor and share out trends in real time and conversations across social to help inform brand strategies and trend-hacking opportunities
- Track, monitor and share out top conversations, engagements and mentions across owned Luxe social channels and influencer communities (owned, earned, paid)
- Possess a KPI-first mindset for the function by constantly measuring the # of trends uncovered, activated and measuring the impact on the US A&I Share of the influencer market
- Real-time identification and share out of top performing social content for amplification or optimization (owned, earned)
- Inform key stakeholders of social sentiment/community engagements (as needed)
- Conduct social competitive and benchmark analysis
- Stay on top of social media trends and communicate key insights/takeaways across Luxe
- Monitor ratings & reviews across full portfolio of luxe brands and share out (as needed)
- Participate in team brainstorms and provide social-first ideas/concepts
- Key Challenges, Issues and Complexity
This individual will work closely with influencer management leads within each category (makeup, skincare & fragrance) across L’Oréal Luxe portfolio. This person will also serve as a connector between LUXE Accelerator Teams and the Le Care team.
This individual is observant, clever, and has something additive to say that is going to get people to click the “like” button. This individual is closely in tune with the overall social conversation, and can quickly identify trends, and engagement opportunities to insert the brand in.
This individual is excited to dig into the data and identify learnings and insights that will help the greater team develop new content formats and ways of reaching audiences through community management.
What We Are Looking For:
- College Degree
- 5-8 years of experience in Social Listening, Influencer Marketing and Social Media
- Passion for beauty, trends, social media, and storytelling
- Luxury and/or beauty experience preferred
- A natural relationship builder with the ability to work well with a network
- Experience in community building and influencer campaign management
- Strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Must demonstrate flawless attention to details, be a team player, multi-tasker, creative thinker
- Proven writing skills (technical and creative)
- Strong analytic skills in assessing ROI for impact of efforts
- This individual is excited to dig into the data and identify learnings and insights that will help the greater team develop new content formats and ways of reaching audiences.
Relevant Industry Certifications
What’s In It For You
- Salary Range: $98,200-$137,500
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs