Job Title: Manager I - Paid Social Media
Company: Disney Parks, Experiences and Products
Location: Celebration, FL
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help encourage that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and build the never-before-seen! Are you ready to join this team and make your impact?
Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products’ in-house Trading Desk is looking for a Social Media Manager. Reporting to the CE Manager III – Social Media, this role will help lead our Consumer Products paid social media with an emphasis on YouTube. We directly run all paid activity in several ad manager platforms including Meta, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Twitter.
The individual filling this role will be responsible for social campaign management activities such as campaign implementation, QA, ongoing optimization, performance insights reporting, and organic posting. You will also provide input into the construction of client decks and status documentation.
The ideal candidate will have extensive prior experience with paid social buying, campaign management, and data analysis. They will also have some familiarity with online trafficking and tracking via ad servers and digital analytics tools.
- Implement, lead, and optimize paid social advertising campaigns
- Ensure proper campaign setup to track accurately in Adobe SiteCatalyst and paid social buying platforms– YouTube, Meta, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest
- Analyze accounts and platforms to identify key insights, trends, and testing opportunities
- Run the daily campaign optimization efforts of assigned accounts to ensure they are achieving the traffic, engagement, and conversion goals set for each campaign
- Handle daily budget tracking process to make sure pre-defined spending levels are on pace
- Utilize team workflow system to lead and complete assignments as well as possess the ability to prioritize assignments based on urgency and importance
- Build weekly reporting and present results, optimizations, and recommendations to leadership and internal partners
- Create strategy proposals for new campaigns or account structures based on objectives provided by strategy partners
- Run bid rules and optimization efforts at the campaign, audience, and ad levels to drive account performance
- Review or provide regular reporting to add insights and provide commentary to explain variations
- Handle the execution and reporting of ad, landing page, and vendor beta testing initiatives
- Maintain relationships with platform or vendor partners
- Collaborate with management, team members and social outlets to define policies, processes and procedures to further drive efficiencies and performance for key stakeholders
- Keep current on the social media advertising industry and propose new ideas to further enhance campaign tactics and capabilities
You Will Have:
- 3+ years driving paid social media advertising campaigns
- Must have a detailed working knowledge of Google Ads and Meta Ads Manager interfaces. Familiarity with Snapchat, Pinterest and TikTok a plus
- Familiarity with a major web analytics vendor such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Coremetrics or Google Analytics 360 to drive tactical decisions
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and prioritize time
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels, including senior management
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience. Any Marketing, Business, Social Media, Analytics, or Statistics degree/background is a plus.
Benefits and Perks:
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities, and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.