Make New Client Onboarding Easy! Swipe Our Spreadsheet! 🚀

Ready to blast off into a more efficient onboarding process? :rocket: As social media managers and agencies, we know that onboarding new clients can be like navigating through an asteroid field. :scream: It’s all too easy to lose track of important details and crash and burn. :fire:

But fear not! Our customizable onboarding spreadsheet is like having a trusty co-pilot by your side. :robot: With this tool, you can easily input and organize all the essential information for each new client, from their objectives to their communication preferences.

Say goodbye to the days of frantically searching for that one crucial piece of information. :no_good_man::no_good_woman: Our spreadsheet solution is here to keep you on course and help you reach your destination with ease. :flying_saucer:

So if you’re ready to upgrade your onboarding process and blast off into the stratosphere of productivity, check out our solution today! :star2: :arrow_down:

Swipe our New Client Onboarding Spreadsheet HERE

Do you have a question that you always ask your clients that’s helpful? Share below :arrow_down:

1 Like

Looks great! I just downloaded this to show my crew and get a better feel for it. I will let you know if we adopt it! :grinning:

1 Like

Great… @cowboss if it’s missing anything your team usually collects…let me know and I’d love to add it!

1 Like