Looking for a Shopify Coach

Hey Team - I have a coaching client that I’ve helped to build a beautiful Shopify store and we’ve done all the work to make it functional, hooked up properly - all the technical things (social accounts, email, etc). I need to hand her to someone who can help her make money now. She very tech savvy and knows a lot about marketing but doesn’t have a lot of time. If Shopify is your thing or know someone who excels at making money with t-shirts and journals - please let me know. Her niche is Christian inspiration. Maybe @chris ? Do you know someone?

2 Likes

Do you know Veronica Jeans? Facebook

2 Likes

I was going to suggest Veronica but also Shopify does have a job board https://experts.shopify.com/
I had huge success with a homewares store but I’ve moved away from doing that work now.

3 Likes

Hmm… @deonnah , do you do this?

3 Likes

Yes! @phylliskhare I can help. What’s your email?

3 Likes

[email protected] is best @deonnah – much appreciated! (thanks @deb and @fiona1 and @christine) :heart:

2 Likes

Hi @phylliskhare - I don’t know anyone personally who is a Shopify expert, but like others here - I am aware of Veronica Jeans as she has co-guested on some shows I’ve been on. I wish I could be of more help!

2 Likes

thanks @chris - much appreciated.

1 Like