Share your favorite LinkedIn Tips + Tricks!
Great tip on sorting your LinkedIn connections quickly from LinkedIn expert and fellow Spacefriend @judihays
A tip I was given was to go to your “1st” connection list and search for “2nd” and you’ll see people that you may want to connect with.
The Camel Case of Hashtags in Linkedin posts is one that many, many people ignore or fail to apply.
Here is some background info:
- Camel case improves accessibility
- Camel case is an important accessibility requirement.
Screen readers cannot identify the individual words in a hashtag without camel case. This means the content will be inaccessible to users of screen readers.
This could be a significant proportion of your audience. Lots of people use screen readers, including:
– Blind people
– Dyslexic people
– People who are partially sighted
– People who wish to lighten their reading load
– People who like the experience of using a screen reader.
Camel case will make your hashtags accessible to all of these people.
that’s a great one…off I go to see what I find! Thanks for sharing @eternalkaz