Linkedin newsletters

Is there anyway to change the frequency of a newsletter once set? I haven’t done a newsletter yet so I don’t know if this is possible but I have been asked and I can’t see how to do it, most likely because I haven’t created a newsletter yet. Many thanks in anticipation. Rx

1 Like

@christine is our resident LinkedIn newsletter creator…I know she can jump in. We do ours every Friday (I think)

1 Like

Yes, definitely—and they can’t publish one if you haven’t put one in! I think the frequency is mostly so potential subscribers have an expectation as to how frequently to expect them. I don’t think you’re held to it in any way.

2 Likes

So how does she amend it @christine - she’s looked all over the place but can’t see anywhere to amend it. Rx

1 Like

Ooh—I figured out how!
OK, there may be a better way, but here’s what I found:

• To get to the “Newsletter Page,” I appear to have to “View As Member” on my company page; it doesn’t seem to want to show me the Newsletter Page as an admin.
  • However, since it DOES still know that I’m me, once I go to the Newsletter Page, it does indeed give me an “Edit” option, which includes editing frequency.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @christine that’s fantastic. Apologies for the delayed reply, I’ve been away and I’m still catching up.

Very helpful.

Rx

1 Like