Linkedin: Help needed claiming a page for a client

I’m trying to claim a page for a client but it won’t let me. It just says there was an error and try again which I have! He does have his business listed in his experience section. Other than that any thoughts anyone? Rx

1 Like

Sat - I’ve tried again today and still it says the same thing. I also tried to delete the LinkedIn created page but it won’t let me do that either. Should I just set up a new page?

1 Like

@judiwfox @hello2 any suggestions?

1 Like

Open a support ticket on LinkedIn from his account (as him) and/or tweet the issue to @linkedinhelp

4 Likes

I agree with @judihays. I found that this last week LinkedIn was a little wonky. Usually this happens when the hamsters are spinning the wheels to launch new features of updates.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone, appreciate the help - @deb, @judihays and @hello2 - will do. Rx

3 Likes

Many thanks for the help @hello2 and @judihays LOVE having LinkedIn experts we can call on!!!

3 Likes

@Judihays - how do I open a support ticket? Tried the contact us at the base of the help centre but no ticket to be seen. Am I missing something? This problem hasn’t corrected itself as yet :smiling_face_with_tear: Rx

1 Like

This is the main help page but only access it from the profile of the super admin. Choose OTHER LinkedIn Login, Sign in | LinkedIn

Here’s more info.

2 Likes